How many Teamwork honors for that ribbon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RetroCoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

?

Chilipapa

10-11-2012

Answer has been posted up.

Basically, it doesn't really matter, so just play nice and maybe you'll get some flair.

FWIW, the hidden "amount" is reduced by matchmaking with that person, them being on your friends list, and multiple awards from the same person. The number you see is the number of times you have been awarded that category, not the amount you currently have.

Ribbons decay over time, and you will lose it all for trading(e.g. asking for honor and offering it in return) or being punished by the tribunal.

xKJxLyingLoki

10-21-2012

Some one said it was it was 35 but I am not sure.

CaptSchwann

10-21-2012

i dunn but ive been very nice to everyone, even ragers.
I get alot of honor per game. One day i log on and its like "Ding sword clash! Youve got enough honor to..." bla bla

dropnutz123

10-29-2012

i got it at 132 teamwork honours lol :P

justUBER

10-29-2012

I have 59, still no ribbon

Yaknose

10-29-2012

It isn't just hitting a certain number. You need people to honor you, and they don't all count the same: strangers count the most, and if your friends keep honoring you, it counts less and less. Also, it's partly about the rate you get honor, since you have to keep getting honor or else you'll eventually lose the ribbon. I don't know that Riot intends to ever give out the exact formula.

NheC

11-18-2012

i have 140+ and dont get nothing

Shawk

11-18-2012

These ribbons are real weird. I have 35 Honorable opponent points and 78 friendly points. Yesterday I got the honorable opponent ribbon.

Best way to get ribbon --> beginner bots.
Everyone honors you like no tomorrow lol.

Drozzi

11-18-2012

I wish I could disable my honorable opponent ribbon, everyone and their mother has it, and I'm too hipster to be a part of this system.