Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot: A serious look at change process (Warning, kinda long)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NadalKenlyl

10-12-2012

Well, they're waiting on season 3 for the moment, where there are supposed big changes coming. It's better to input those system changes first and see how that shakes things up, then finetune champions as needed. That being said, I like this idea. +1

lceIceBaby

10-12-2012

Thanks for the feedback! And yeah I kinda see your point, I guess it would be silly to change a bunch of things like these right now. But I sure hope they consider this once season 3 starts!

lceIceBaby

10-12-2012

bump

Gath Immortal

10-12-2012

fantastic post, it always bothered me that riot is so slow to act on some things and not on others, for seemingly no reason.

lceIceBaby

10-12-2012

another bump for justice

lceIceBaby

10-12-2012

bummpppppp

lceIceBaby

10-12-2012

bump

lceIceBaby

10-13-2012

bump

AA247

10-13-2012

Giving Sivir the same AA range as Graves, for the love of god. What is the thought process behind giving Sivir the shortest AA range?
just no. Sivir is the best chasing adc and does massive aoe dmg. She trades long range for insane dps. She is toury worthy and doesn't need buffs

lceIceBaby

10-13-2012

I disagree, you would ever see sivir in the competitive scene because she is simply VERY hard to lane and farm early with. again a lane like corki/leona you can't do **** even with spell shield.. GRaves already has a really short AA range, they should at least be EQUAL.