Pre-nerf Pantheon????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logan Richardson

10-11-2012

How "unfair" was pre nerf pantheon? Also what were post buff udyr like and release ezreal like?? I wasnt around for them...like explain why they were or werent unfair. Thanks

Quintessence

10-11-2012

well for panth, how do you feel about someone dropping in on you with no indication and killing you in one combo regardless if you were under a tower or not?

for udyr, what would you think if you saw a champion get one item and proceed to 1v5 your team?

ezreal was basically, bursting your team for all their health while healing his team for half of theirs.

HughMyronbrough

10-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=151795

Basically it was a Super Rengar in lane, and he had a teleport.

Wot do.

Frizzy350

10-11-2012

i think u mean pre buff udyr. he was kinda like trundle. strong, sustainable jungle. not as much dmg on his q and r tho (not sure on R, Q got huge buff tho). he basically morphed into a stun machine late game with little else to offer.

ezreal.... on release... was retarded. pretty sure he had a heal in his kit and bigger aspd bonus on his passive.

Xhandel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

it's like prenerf Irelia or prenerf Kat (seriously, i reach 7k damage with prenerf kats death lotus)

MountainGapGoat

10-11-2012

bloop

HughMyronbrough

10-11-2012

Nah, there's way more things that were OP than Udyr's Turtle working with Wriggle's lol.