New champions streamed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wontfight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

This post is basically being posted to inform players that Wontfight is streaming the new champions when they come out! Along with new skins, maps, and any new content that may come out. I will be playing with BossPanda int he up coming weeks.

http://twitch.tv/wontfight

wontfight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

wow thanks for the negative for no reason

David12596

10-22-2012

This forums is about Dominion, and nothing in this topic is adding any form of discussion about Dominion.

wontfight

10-23-2012

The reason why I posted it here is I play a lot of dominion. I am currently at 1740+52 but you are correct I did forget to mention that

TCWA Tigerbite

10-23-2012

I remember when I first got PBE and I streamed the new champions! Total amount of people that watched my stream: 3.

Total amount of people that watched short mini 30 second clips of new champions on my youtube: 30.

I felt special.

wontfight

10-24-2012

i know by looking at my post you cant tell but I have been playing pretty much sense LoL came out. I did just start streaming because I got onto the PBE. and I am getting ready to do videos too...