League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pork chop

10-11-2012

It's no wonder that I haven't even gotten an penta kill yet...and I am around 800 games into LoL.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

LOL! 75 Teemo die every second! ahahaha

Snxshot

10-11-2012

Gratz Riot!, Keep the good work =)

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

90% are male.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

LenfaL

10-11-2012

10% girls? That means a girl in every match? That's a kinda high number o.o

LazyBub

10-11-2012

dat teemo

FreakinEpic808

10-11-2012

MW3 and steam got smoked

soviergn

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
It’s been almost a year since we last talked about how the League of Legends community has been growing. Last November, we released an infographic with some cool stats, and that proved to be pretty popular -- so we’re doing it again!

Check out the October 2012 infographic below. Since November of last year, 11 million monthly active players have become 32 million…and Teemo dies 324% more frequently!

We continue to be astounded and humbled by your support. Thank you, summoners.

Click the image below for the complete infographic!

[aws3]news/October_2012/2012_10_11_Infographic/lol_infographic_fade.png[/aws3]
Now if only there was a way to track how many of those teemo deaths started with DEMACIAAAAAA and garen suddenly appearing.

Fomorian27

10-11-2012

Amazing graphic, but I'm curious, why does it say that league is the most played game based on the number of hours only? Shouldn't it also be the highest game based on the number of players as well? Pretty much the only games that I can think of that can compete with it are WoW, which lol has left in the dust, and Starcraft 2, which i think lol has overtaken as well. Why not put that in the graphic as well?

Gheed

10-11-2012

Congratulations Riot on making a very successful video game! Here's hoping that the future only holds bigger and better things for League of Legends!