League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anu mara

Asylum Lux

10-12-2012

Today, clips from the the tournament were on the morning news at my school. Hooray!

deathmarking1

10-12-2012

can you please make a new game? i mean riot games is awesome but it would be cool to see a new game.

ThaSUPREME

The Council

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
We've always questioned if what we are doing will be able to meet the expectations of gamers, and that time was no different. Thinking it through, we were just unsure on so many things... we were optimistically hoping that we could achieve 10 or 20 thousand peak concurrent users within 6 months of launch if we did a good job. I think we did a lot of things well with the game at launch, but we also have had a lot of hiccups (and outright disasters), and we are extremely thankful that you guys were patient with us when things were not good (not launching with a store, unstable servers, and play balance on the original Xin Zhao), and gave us positive reinforcement when we did well.

Thanks for making this happen, LoL players... Both for giving us a chance, and for letting us continue to do our best to bring you the most fun game we can.

- Zileas
Been here since the first wave of beta invites, i remember how different this game was back then and seeing it grow over the years just makes me proud to be a part of it since the very beginning. From hundreds of players to millions, i think you guys have reached your goals. Keep up the good work Riot and congrats on your success.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I think the Teemo deaths are too low.
Cmon community, lets strive for the best!

Mantheon Mandrop

10-12-2012

I'm 3 of those active players. I have 2 30s and making another account. Everytime I have an account that is banned, i make another one while its unusable. Such an addicting game.

Mantheon Mandrop

10-12-2012

Such a shame world of warcraft went downhill but when you start lving close to 100 time to move to a new game. GoGo LeagueofLegends forever!!!!

xerath striker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

**** yeah

zZBlackmatterZz

10-12-2012

Amazing stats and by far the best game I have EVER played!

Dropkick Murphy

10-12-2012

I feel less special being a part of this community now.

It was much more fun being a part of closed beta.