League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am Tolan

10-11-2012

[StTS]

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-11-2012

Oh Teemo oh

aKiZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Make sure next time temo dies more!

Crusalis

10-11-2012

1 billion games in three years

5 billion games of dota in one year on Garena servers

lel

TubaPhone

10-11-2012

Wow, seeing the pentakills stats make me feel even better now knowing i got a penta kills.

logosloki

10-11-2012

So, we know how many deaths teemo has but what is his assist and kills like?

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I often read up alot from what Riot reds say and you can read the passion everyone has about their job. When people are that passionate the content that gets delivered shows that dedication. I for one am a big fan of Riot because they show they do care about their players with the tons of replies daily as well as that they do care about the quality of their product and often make changes if community outcry is big enough. The last thing i say is I am glad that they act more like a parent than your best friend. In the end while they aim to please the mass, they have a very good team of designers who know whats best for the game. I'm in love with their design team especially xypherous. He very much is a fountain of knowledge and his logic is a wonder to behold. Ive learned so much about game design simply by reading what he writes.
TL,DR I am extremely proud to have been with Riot almost since the beginning and they continue to show me that I matter and my choices to support them arent wasted

VANEXEL

10-11-2012

those teemo death statistics just proves how overplayed he is! GRATS RIOT

ShadowKlown

10-11-2012

Teemo doesn't die enough.

Ultorb

10-11-2012

My first inro to business paper was on riot games, I said it's free, and if a player spends 5$ they'll spend more, the marketable advantage is the awards and the fact they're the BEST!

Good job riot