#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sk3tch00d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I'm just gonna buy it...

Xiad Faelton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Discrimination of the twitter use is not all... what about those who are not selectable because of the region they live in? =(

Seungsei

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk3tch00d View Post
I'm just gonna buy it...
It should be free. So much for thanking the players.

Calderweiss

10-12-2012

Is it possible to buy this skin in the store? If so, how much will it cost, and how long will it be available?

Grimrozen

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slat View Post
Where can I get that blitzcrank jacket!?
What you planning to rocket grab people?

Vadè

10-12-2012

I can picture the majestic image of me in that pose over a great cliff of dirty laundry in my room holding my makeshift sword and possibly my head being hit by my ceiling fan but just know its coming!

CaptainMårvelous

10-12-2012

No, seriously, can we submit on ANYTHING other than twitter?

aKiZ

10-12-2012

After what happened at the tournament.... you should at least give the skin for free instead of the ip boost...after all not everyone has a twiter and i'm not gonna do all this twiter-photo thing just to get a chance for this skin.

Xephen

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezoid View Post
so this is the worst end season ever....

if u dont have a high elo u dont get janna skin..
if u dont go to the finals, u dont get riven skin....

so its just for usa right?... or rich ppl that can travel to be there, the rest of the players that active support the game with or without RP, but mostly the ones like me that DO suport the game with rp but dont have a high elo or can travel to be there can go suck a ***** coz the season is ending and we wont get anything....

at least season 1 get a kayle skin, we get a stupid icon????(if we can watch the stream, coz u know...the time again is base for usa comodity, we watch it at 5am)...... im very disapointed right now and very sad i was expecting better things from u Riot...
Seriously dude? do you even read before posting? The Riven skin will be on sale to buy with RP one week after the finals are over. You get an icon for watching the stream yes. Oh wow I never knew it was bad to reward people who actually played in the season and got gold. I didn't realize that everyone deserved rewards for the season just because they put some money into the game. *sighs.* It is a season based on ranked games. They want people to grow stronger and get better so they offer a reward for those who have. I want the Janna skin too, but I did not get to gold, but I always want the Ramus skin that you got for being a beta tester.

The point is just because you are not able to get all the cool stuff does not mean it was a bad season. Riven can be bought by anyone with money. They are giving us a chance to win the skin. They are rewarding people who made it to gold. Good. The thing that I would understand making it a bad season is what happened during the finals with the cheating, the bad stage setup, and bad servers. That is understandable. Just know what you are talking about before opening your mouth please. Do not feed the trolls and baddies of this community.

Rivayne

10-12-2012

A guy in a Blitzcrank sweatshirt posing as Riven, I don't even know what to say. Come on you already know the real Rivayne deserves the skin.