The NA Servers are total ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTz WaffleS v2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

See title

iTz WaffleS v2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I am tired of every single game I play having 4000 ping and getting "attempting to reconnect"

Hell, I am even in a ranked game right now where all 10 people are dropping in and out of the game, not being able to move and having huge delays. This issue has been going on since the Vi patch, and yet riot hasn't even made an effort to fix this?

iTz WaffleS v2

01-02-2013

Yeah downvote me more trolls.

P00P00FAYCE

01-02-2013

I had the same exact thing happen to me just now. Everyone in my game was constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting.

XmobdropperX

01-02-2013

Something is wrong with servers right now, everyone in my games been dcing and what not.

Leader of the OJ

01-02-2013

It has been happening all over the NA servers, riot even posted a warning about it in the client. Read it before you risk the chance of being dropped on a ranked game. **** happens, deal with it. They are working on it, don't act like a 4 year old seflish child about it. Come on.

TestosticlesDMC

01-02-2013

go out and get some fresh air OP

iTz WaffleS v2

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ15 View Post
It has been happening all over the NA servers, riot even posted a warning about it in the client. Read it before you risk the chance of being dropped on a ranked game. **** happens, deal with it. They are working on it, don't act like a 4 year old seflish child about it. Come on.

No one is acting childish. It is their responsibility to fix this stuff. Not ignore it and put out a warning. There is no excuse for why they haven't had it fixed yet, or at least roll back to the last update and see if that fixed it, and then go from there. But no, instead they just put out a warning. That is the biggest slap in the face to the LoL community.

Take your grade school logic somewhere else.

iTz WaffleS v2

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestosticlesDMC View Post
go out and get some fresh air OP

Lol, this was my first game of the day xD

skarndwls7

01-02-2013

Same here.