Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Mechanically, every spell has a cast time. Some are longer than others. This is different from interruptable channels such as Fiddlestick's ultimate.

Luvatar

10-11-2012

Already been stated. It's a long cast animation, not a channel. Long cast animations are for you to anticipate and dodge, not to provide a window to cancel it.

As a fun fact, you can tell if an ability has a long channel or cast animation by how the "Progress" bar moves. If it moves from left to right (Completing), its a cast animation. If it moves from right to left (Depleting), it's a channel. Ezreal and Lux's ult for example move from left to right, while Karthus and Galio move from right to left.

Calys Teneb

10-11-2012

Ezreal channels his ult. It doesn't make it a channeled ability because there's no channel bar. It's just a word to describe why there's a delay.

Mech KhaZix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Ezreal starts his ult

I walk 2 feet to the left.

riot pls

Toshere

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwingduck View Post
From my own personal experience if you do cc ezreal out of his animation somehow it seems like his ult will sometimes just be invisible when it is launched. However dude above me is right, you cannot cancel it, much like you cannot cancel lux lazer.

The more you know!
You can cancel Lux's laser.

Verandriel

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshere View Post
You can cancel Lux's laser.
Only by killing her.

Foomps

10-11-2012

would you rather have him fire it instantly instead?

Ragnaric

10-11-2012

If riot stated u cant interrupt his ult, then I DEMAND they fix the tooltip description where it says he channels for 1 second.

ZeroX12345

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Ben Franklin
FTFY Scrublord.

TheDraco4011

10-11-2012

If ez ult can be stunned then there should no longer be ultimates that go invisible in bushes i.e nunu, kennen.