Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodwicK

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
As has been said, both Ezreal and Lux's ults aren't channels, but animations. Once the animation begins, it will go off. They are self stunning animations as well, similar to Renekton's stun.
so the only counter play to these ults is to dodge?

why isn't cc an option to counter their ults..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaling of Titans

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
As has been said earlier in this thread, both Ezreal and Lux's ults aren't channels, but animations. Once the animation begins, it will go off. They are self stunning animations as well, similar to Renekton's stun.
Ok, then I quit.

This game was getting too stressful.

Too many of the games expected functionality is blatantly ignored (Darius's ult, Ez's ult, Lux's ult, etc, "stun? so ****ing what! *BAM!* ok NOW I take the stun effect" with no mention of it being uninterruptable), and is ignored when PBE players make reports of it.

Like I said before,
Quote:
When I stun somebody I expect a stun.
When I silence somebody, I expect a silence.
When I displace somebody, I expect displacement.
When I knock somebody up, I expect a knock up.
When I snare somebody, I expect a snare.

When a champion's skill breaks all that, and isn't labeled as uninterpretable, it pisses me off.
When my skill shots go through champions, it breaks my expectations.
When toss out a skill shot, and I die, the skill shot is rendered harmless even if it is in air as I died. That breaks my expectations.

When I do use the skill indicator and it comes up very short or too much for the actual effect, it breaks my expectations.