Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
Does that mean if I play ezreal, I can cleanse my ultimate?
You can't Cleanse or QSS animation channels. "Self stuns" are what we call retarded animations that keep you in place longer than 0.5 seconds or uninterruptable channeled abilities. ex Renekton's Ruthless Predator, Trundle's Rabid Bite - Trueshot Barrage and Finales Funkeln

Corngina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
Ez starts channel on ult, I instantly stun him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez start channel on ult. I yank, knock up AND silence him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing in the skill description says he is immune to cc while CHANNELING his ult. Nothing.

I just started playing support, and I am about to my last freaking straw every time I see him using ult, that I in vain go out of my way to stop it.

So riot, my question to you is: Why? Just why? ಥ﹏ಥ

Holy cow, cry about it. Lux's ult is the same way. The only way to cancel it is to kill him before it casts. Its not a 'channel' time, its a cast delay. theres a difference.

iSpy

10-13-2012

Bumping because of ಥ﹏ಥ

Kikhan

10-13-2012

The only way to stop it is to kill them before it goes off. It is basically just a long cast time that is not considered a channel for game purposes.

Summerfest

10-13-2012

Dear RIOT make Ezreal ult a channel. There were a few times I'd flash stun him to try and cancel his ult before I learned his channel is immune to interrupts :S BS. All long animations should be normal channels.

Mk5StrikerEureka

10-13-2012

Quote:

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

Something is very wrong here.. how is ez not dead after all that.. what in the world did your team build. <.<

Wards win games

10-13-2012

tl:dr Ezreal is essentially stunning himself when he casts his ult.

Summerfest

10-13-2012

ALL super long animations should be normal channels. Except make it so CC just interrupts it without putting the ult on cooldown. You shouldn't punish players for smart game play (recognizing that CC SHOULD interrupt the ult)

SouIThief

10-13-2012

Just a side note on these ults: since they have quite the animation time,(generally speaking) skarner is able to alter the path of fire using impale, but it still goes off. i used this to save a team-mate from lux in dominion and it was quite hilarious.

Xx2TailsxX

10-13-2012

Quote:
Ez starts channel on ult, I instantly stun him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez start channel on ult. I yank, knock up AND silence him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez starts channel,

Ult goes off anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing in the skill description says he is immune to cc while CHANNELING his ult. Nothing.

I just started playing support, and I am about to my last freaking straw every time I see him using ult, that I in vain go out of my way to stop it.

So riot, my question to you is: Why? Just why? ಥ﹏ಥ
Laughed my ass off. Its even better that his E (arcane shift) ignores CC as well. xD