as support is it justified to KS under these conditions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyIzSik

10-11-2012

It's always okay to take a kill, it doesn't matter what they say. Unless you go out of your way to take a kill and trying to time it, then that's plain rude.

Now if the enemy is 0-6 or something, it's better for you to die and then your carry pick up the kill. Assist gold+kill gold with a reset gold amount.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Priorities:

>>>Not die.
>>Get kills.

Says it all.

coeriv

10-11-2012

Honestly when people ***** about KS'ing in that situation, they're just showing a poor attitude and understanding of team dynamics.

Unless you straight up run in and take a kill the other person just worked for on their own, it shouldn't be an issue.

Your ADC probably did a fair amount of damage for the kill you just got by supporting, so they're going to get a hefty sum of gold anyways. On top of un harassed CS and a stronger support on their side.

Rovos

10-11-2012

It's a team game and only bads complain about KSing. Get the kill and move on.

Ethelon

10-11-2012

It's all about what's worth it.
Assist gold on the carry and 300g for support is better than 300g on their carry and 300g on yours (Excluding where the minions were, and lane control after the deaths).
In the first, you guys just gained a 475g advantage? (I think full assist was 175), whereas in the latter you would have a 0g change.

There's nothing wrong with the support taking kills, but you just want to make sure that the gold is going where it is most useful in the situation where it can be taken.

AlphariusRising

10-11-2012

When I'm an AD carry, I dont give a single **** who gets the kill. It's a less than 150 gold difference.

Meanwhile the enemy is out of lane, im getting free farm (probably more than 150 gold worth), the other member of their duo lane is vulnerable, and my support now has his GP5s or Aegis faster, meaning we will have the advantage in teamfights faster.

Vicvictorw

10-11-2012

Anyone who complains about killstealing shouldn't be playing LoL, period.

Though it is a dick move for someone to run up and simply last hit a guy you've been whailing on for a good while and it's a clear win, even then it's not the end of the world.

I've had people literally go "OMG KS SUPPORT BADDIE GG I AFK." Come on, now.

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

If their botlane is there, take the kill regardless.
If their botlane isn't there (as in, got gibbed or had to retreat) you may only let yourself get killed to allow Vayne to get the kill IF Jungle Shaco has *red buff*. Their botlane won't be there in any reasonable timeframe so she can back, heal some and get ready to kick butt.

MysteltainSensei

10-11-2012

I do it all the time as Blitz when i grab them when they're under their turret. My adc might not like it but hell theyre dead and im taking turret agro...I dont want to waste my epic grab...

vVv Anaxamander

10-11-2012

kills are more about shutting down your opponent than the gold bonus. whoever gets it is almost irrelevant in the short run. The gold is nice, but not essential.