Red Ribbon for Honorable opponent

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyLeavi

11-05-2012

25 honorable oppenent just showed up but i've got 42 teamworks and no badgee for that

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Here's my take on the "how many honors do I need to get to get the ribbon?"

Do note that when teammates and/or opponents give you honor, they are weighed differently. A Rioter has said that strangers (either teammates or opponents) who give you honor will be given more weight because they do not know you beforehand (no bias involved), see you in a positive light because of generous acts you carried out in-game, and can truly give his/her opinion on how you behave towards others. In contrast, gaining honor from friends/buddies is weighed less because it can be mostly assumed that you know those individuals well, and thus it could be easy to trade honor with them without giving any thought to it (bias involved).

Hopefully that helps.

IamTheTrueKing

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Anyone else have the gold ribbon for "Leadership"?

I've managed to get 3 animations in a row for being friendly, being a leader, and being an honorable opponent, but only the gold ribbon is attached to my champion.

It would be cool if I could have all ribbons attached to different corners of the portrait during summoning.

SarcasticJerk

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Well , i might be wrong but that's how it works
it depends on the % of games played .
for example
getting a point in 5 matches , isn't the same as getting a point in 10 matches
plus getting a point from a teammate you've played with before isn't the same as getting a point from a complete stranger .

zippofan

11-06-2012

got mine at 30...

over 70 teamwork but still no honor...

SnZ Rou

11-06-2012

how to get the green one

RubenSlayer

12-11-2012

Someone told me you have to get a certain amount in each. Example -> 30 team work 30 honor 30 friendly and so on, and I got them and this thing wont give me a pretty red ribbon :O

Lord of T3h Ring

01-29-2013

Generally i would try to get atleast one honorable opponent rating every 2 wins. If you look on your summoner profile you should keep the ratio of honors:wins to be atleast 1:2, which is really easy to do. I have gotten around 3 honors each game before, so it shouldnt be very hard to get honor. The badge is not strictly number based, it is mostly based on average honor per game. You can have like 1000 wins but only 100 honors and you still wont get the badge. Ive gotten my badge around 40ish honors and I only had about 50 wins. Ratings also have different value. You might have lets say 100 teamwork honors and only 50 honorable opponents and only have an honorable opponent ribbon. This is because more than 1 honor from the same person is worth less. Also, the honor from people who give it out from everybody they see is also worth less. You may have a bloated profile of teamwork honors but no badge. This may be because your teammates are premade and are friends and they honor you every game

INJ Ghost

02-07-2013

I have 33 so far and still dont have it :/

kenki13

02-07-2013

I am not sure really what to say on this.

I think Honorable opponent is the easier one, took me as other uses said around 26 or so.

I just got last night "Teamwork" which is one of the green ones, and it was upwards to 77 or so teamwork honors.

Of course no one really gives friendly or helpful much so I can't tell you on there.

Level may play a part in it as well, not sure.. I'm level 21 on mine.

12345678 ... 13