Red Ribbon for Honorable opponent

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

10-11-2012

I wonder how many Honorable Opponents it would take for that? Saw it while Quing for ranked and it looked very cool. I got like 12.. maybe 20? 30? 50? 100? D:

boomcat12b

10-12-2012

I have 26 right now....I asked someone who had it...He said he had 40 or so...So I dunno how it works..he said it was based on how often it happens not just how many times...So I dunno. I do not really care about a title but I think it is cool to recognize players who are helpful and fun in game...I mean even when I am losing I still have fun and make sure everyone does...Would be cool to see others like that

lxlshadelxl

10-12-2012

I have it now, and I'm at 33 HO honors built up so far.

Roger Barbossa

10-12-2012

i got mine today on my 27th for the red ribbon

Roger Barbossa

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomcat12b View Post
I have 26 right now....I asked someone who had it...He said he had 40 or so...So I dunno how it works..he said it was based on how often it happens not just how many times...So I dunno. I do not really care about a title but I think it is cool to recognize players who are helpful and fun in game...I mean even when I am losing I still have fun and make sure everyone does...Would be cool to see others like that
a simple animation of your honorable ribbon would pops up to notify you, when your are rewarded.

KhaptainKhan

10-13-2012

i have 28 and i got the notification when logging in today

DANIEL SLADE

10-13-2012

I got it today on 32 Honorable Oponent but iv been on 32 for the last 2 days so im asuming it take time to proccess. And im on 43 Teamwork and still yet to get that one, Im guessing it take a little to proccess. That or its Random.

NicktheYoshi

10-14-2012

I got the notification but didnt give me the ribbon

laxjoh

10-14-2012

I think it goes by consistency. For instance, if you generally get honorable opponent every game, they will give you the ribbon once the system recognizes it rather than a set amount of honor you have. I only had about 20 something when I received mine about a week and a half ago.

Hoizengerd

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
I think it goes by consistency.
yes, one of the Riot employees explained that they made it this way in case someone gets a badge and then goes on to become a dick he will lose it...so if you do not keep getting them frequently you will eventually lose the title

12345 ... 11