Aatrox's ult should buff allies.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atik L Yar

05-10-2013

So, throwing out my entire "Aatrox should be a support" deal...

Can we at least have his ult buff allies?

I mean, that was the one thing in his lore that really stuck out, and got me really excited. His ability to inspire armies and turn them into killing machines.

It feels really disconnected that he can't do that anywhere in his kit.

Irelia Carries U

05-10-2013

it should be global as well

Wishmastery

05-10-2013

A manly support?

yes pls

Atik L Yar

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
it should be global as well
No.

The only reason I see for it not to buff allies is that it would be really similiar to Sivir's ult... but they're still two completely different characters.

Vinta Calvert

05-10-2013

Stop making threads. You lose the game. Get over it.

Magik

05-10-2013

the one thing in his lore that really stuck out was him showing up to battles around the world and ripping apart armies by himself while, leading people to believe him to have a near global ult and being a demonic fighter

not a support

Battletick

05-10-2013

I was honestly hoping he'd be a support too, but would've been happy with one support type ability. From his lore you'd really expect that, but the only ability somewhat related to his lore is his passive and that only helps you. :/

Jordan Mohan

05-10-2013

But his ult increases both his AS and range, so would I just buff allies with AS? because a range buff seems too strong to me. Like ulting near cait and allowing her to ACTUALLY snipe with AAs seems too far.

Atik L Yar

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Mohan View Post
But his ult increases both his AS and range, so would I just buff allies with AS? because a range buff seems too strong to me. Like ulting near cait and allowing her to ACTUALLY snipe with AAs seems too far.
I was thinking that too.

My best idea is AS and AD (since the activation damages enemies.)

But even just flat AS would be fine by me.

Hylebosaiden

05-10-2013

It does seem a little odd that his character kit doesn't quite support the lore. I mean, it's fine if he's just a top laning duelist, it just seems strange that they would put so much of an emphasis on the entire "inspiring the underdogs" thing in his lore without having that transfer over to his kit somehow. I do question the wisdom of turning his ult into a team buffing one, it seems like it would make him super good at initiating team fights.