Team Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zutral

10-11-2012

Hello summoners, I am looking for the following roles: Jungle, Ad Carry, Support, and Top.
I am mid. I only want NON trolls and want a serious ranking team, and would like to become a hardcore team, ELO does not matter, HOWEVER skill does. Must have knowledge of game, items, champions, and team play ( Baron calls, a team that is calling out mias, positions, just be aware). We will be using SKYPE as our talking service. Would prefer to be able to play at least every other day for practice and a ranked team game at least 2 times a week. Add Zutral for more info and recruitment, I will check forums but pvp.net chat is the most reliable.

Zutral

10-11-2012

We have a Mid, top, adc OR jungle. So we need a adc OR jungle, and a support bot.

Areusal

10-11-2012

i could join
my elo isn't that high but thats my brother.
i could support or adc

Areusal

10-11-2012

I think i would fit this spot because i am a good adc and i can support. also I could help you a lot. my elo is not that high because of my brother but i could play.

Zutral

10-11-2012

We have a adc doing tryouts tommorow, we still need a support, however if adc doesnt make it another may come.

Advent Sin

10-11-2012

Would like to try out for support over 800 games as support,Mains Janna/Leona but can play all

Advent Sin

10-11-2012

Would like to try out can play all supports very well Main Janna/Leona

FrozenMistninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

I main support, my silver ranked team just disbanded due to personal issues with 2 members, and I am looking to return to a serious team, I dont wanna play with scrubs, even though I still have a lot to learn, I will be one of the best additions your team will make. IGN- FrozenMistninja

TheMeatPuzzle

10-16-2012

ADC look profile, graves 833 Kills, 291 Death and it carrys over to Ez as well same with Ashe... I have skype and I can nj 2vs1 anylane as adc and take care of myself...

Zutral

10-16-2012

No more please I am sorry.