Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid - Akali's Shroud

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake XT

10-11-2012

Hey Summoners.

How would you counter an Akali who always uses her shroud to deny you farm in mid? Getting too close and she'll poke/burst you and then hide in her shroud again. By the way this was blind pick and I was Katarina, I was level 10 and she as level 13. I don't think you can do anything but hug the tower.

ULTRASRBIN

10-11-2012

Try with Gragas, AoE effects affect her...

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

if the enemy outpokes you then you jsut have no choice but to focus mroe on defense. Try a vision ward, also

Sancitu

10-11-2012

Couple of things: get a vision ward, if she doesnt see you drop it and is being cocky at half health, usually a free kill

2) fast reflex's, (smartcasting helps a lot) since she has to farm as well, she will pop out to kill a minion, free time to poke

3) shes very weak pre 6 all things considered, but post 6 her lethality skyrockets, bully her pre 6 and keep her from getting the hextech early

4) a lot of her damage comes from her mark + another hit - her Q alone is annoying but nothing too bad overall, just dont let her get close to activate the mark while you farm

5) some early MR helps a LOT against the q poke

Crow024

10-11-2012

Anivia. Just cast the Anivia ult onto of the shroud

Mynt

10-12-2012

Does Lulu's E grant vision on targets even through stealth? Either way, her Q is quite good at nailing disappearing ninja.