Need a bit of help with bug boy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kystys

10-12-2012

Don't use forums much, but I can already tell this is probably going to be at least the 50th Khazix thread.

Okay, so I have had some bad games lately. Last game my team won but I had like 6/3/18, bottom laner, with Morde, Garen, Rengar, and Kog'maw, and I focused on HP items including Frozen mallet. I forget the team before that but I got completely snowballed under with the same character, focusing on AD items.

My questions are these, how do you know how to balance between HP and AD items? Should you take HP if you're steam rolling, or should you take AD to keep that damage up? Finally, when/at what point would be a good signal to follow your team in at team fights? I get lucky if I can burn down even one champ in a team fight before they all focus on me and kill me when I attack with my team.

Garaze

10-12-2012

Kha'Zix is a pure assassin. Go pure AD

Whos Fava

10-12-2012

Bruiser Khazix is best especially in jungle get Wriggles and watever boots seem right for the situation mobility if ur ganking or ur team needs help in fights alot so u can get there faster but a safe choice is merc treds then build a brutalizer then bloodthirster frozen mallet turn the brutalizer into a ghostblade and then the last item can be situational

Kystys

10-12-2012

Okay, what about good times to join team fights?

Jalian

10-12-2012

typically in a team fight, you want to be clean up crew. hide from them, maybe sneak behind them through the jungle and pick off the ad or ap carry in the back lines. Your burst can drastically change a losing 5v4 fight and end it faster in your favor, but if you go into the team fight early to make it 5v5, you risk dying. GA is another option: if they do focus you down, they tend to forget about you once the GA goes off, and if not, your team has free reign while you are down to deal damage. You still want to go straight AD with a triforce, just remember your role is not to survive the aoe's or focus, its to burst down squishies in the back