Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm glad M5 isn't going to win this: they're jerks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

10-11-2012

I was pleased to see M5 lose. From everything I've heard, they're complete jerks.

First, there was this:

http://i.imgur.com/b2pHa.png

Followed by the least-sincere apology ever.

A friend of mine watched their stream, and said he was appalled by their attitude and language.

So yeah. I see in them a professional version of the ragers that make LoL so unpleasant. I'm glad they aren't going to win this.

My first wish for this tourney was to see CLG in the finals. Didn't come true.

My second wish was for someone to put these M5 jerks in their place. I'm glad that happened. I don't have much love for AF after that cheating incident, but nonetheless.

Cement Truck

10-11-2012

I remember that happening live lol...but you have to admit the forced apology from the room of sullen, moody M5 players is actually hilarious.

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Quote:
Cement Truck:
I remember that happening live lol...but you have to admit the forced apology from the room of sullen, moody M5 players is actually hilarious.

Haha. It's true.

OBITWIZZLE

10-11-2012

Never met a russian before?

They're very crude people.

WellWHOOOOSThis

10-11-2012

Cause they're not 'Murrican

Carmilia

10-11-2012

I'm glad that neither M5 and GLG eu are in the finals, tho honestly i dont support Azubu or Taipei either. So i'm not caring that much about the Tourney's outcome.

Alex 1ch to me is so full of himself. He talks a lot pretending to have overall knowledge. And he has been demostrated to be, completly, the other way around. Its funny how he talks about respect and being professional in the 'worldwide' scene, when he's so disrespectfull to many others in the end. Overally, the arrogance M5 shows everywhere they step is so stupidly... "Ew". So i'm really glad they didnt make it to the finals. That'd only make their ego be bigger and bigger.

As for CLGeu, while Froggen, Snoopeh and pete are cool, i seriously cant stand Wickd. Another cocky craphole with a big mouth, if you ask me.

Xeyan

10-11-2012

Quote:
Carmilia:
I'm glad that neither M5 and GLG eu are in the finals, tho honestly i dont support Azubu or Taipei either. So i'm not caring that much about the Tourney's outcome.

Alex 1ch to me is so full of himself. He talks a lot pretending to have overall knowledge. And he has been demostrated to be, completly, the other way around. Its funny how he talks about respect and being professional in the 'worldwide' scene, when he's so disrespectfull to many others in the end. Overally, the arrogance M5 shows everywhere they step is so stupidly... "Ew". So i'm really glad they didnt make it to the finals. That'd only make their ego be bigger and bigger.

As for CLGeu, while Froggen, Snoopeh and pete are cool, i seriously cant stand Wickd. Another cocky craphole with a big mouth, if you ask me.

a lot of people who are good at what they do are cocky, just a fact of life, not saying everyone is or that they should be

redsox130

10-11-2012

what's it say after im sad? cant really read the last three cuz of the kog'maw slime haha

Finneon

10-11-2012

I'd rather have M5 win than AZF.

HailSing

10-11-2012

Did you mean

'Merrican?