An idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

10-10-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._i_have_a_few/

This guy gives some nice tips--any pro players here willing to smurf and see what ways there are to do the same for Dominion?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Low Elo Dominion is the opposite of Low Elo sr, i'm currenlty sitting there and have been lower, (900 Elo when jabebot worked) there's just rampant suiciding, rampant suiciding everywhere. the only thing i could think of that in low Elo dominion is buying a hexsweeper and building a Fh, since everyone on your team wants to go Ie PD Darius or something like that. other thing you can do is stick with someone, there's a lot of splitting in low ELo and by that i mean a lot there will be this top bot guys some high already explained thata re tunnel visioned people that will keep pushing top and diving it versus ta lot tanky cc machines and one or two guys with good damage output, even if they are alone and team deems better to zerg that squishy ad carry at bot. the other thing i could think is playing bot or playing Pantheon, those things got me and a friend out of "top or afk" Dominion Elo, respectively.

Orphane

10-10-2012

Uhhhhh

At entry level dominion, and even low level dominion, I'm pretty sure you could just dominate by running a dominant bot lane that will crush the lane and farm to be able to 1v3 easily (provided you know what you're doing). Also bind your retreat ping to a mouse button so you can spam it more easily on your teammates.

There are some games which are lost no matter what. Don't beat yourself up over those, beat yourself up over the ones where you could have played better and potentially carried the lane.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Uhhhhh

At entry level dominion, and even low level dominion, I'm pretty sure you could just dominate by running a dominant bot lane that will crush the lane and farm.
agreed, i got out of the entry level elo by running jax bot. i'd either kill them and take their point, or they would sit 2 bot all game at which point i would kill them and take their point.
(being fed and farmed from the previous taking of point)

Infirc

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Uhhhhh

At entry level dominion, and even low level dominion, I'm pretty sure you could just dominate by running a dominant bot lane that will crush the lane and farm to be able to 1v3 easily (provided you know what you're doing). Also bind your retreat ping to a mouse button so you can spam it more easily on your teammates.

There are some games which are lost no matter what. Don't beat yourself up over those, beat yourself up over the ones where you could have played better and potentially carried the lane.
sometimes thats not enough sometimes you'll get windmill commanders on your team that will get rampantly backcapped and will lead the enemy team to zerg your bot while they are still playing commanding poker at windmill or top bots that will keep facesuiciding into the adversity when the enemy team has windmill commanders

HaIfhearted

10-11-2012

Low elo Dom is the easiest thing to get out of. Just play POOTERSS Zilean all day, and make sure to spam shift+4 constantly.
There will be 3+ people perma-chasing you around by the end of the game.

Alternatively, play Annie/Shyvanna/Draaaaaaaaven/whoever the hell you want and just wreck face with them, because it's easy to roflstomp with anything at low elo.

Although I guess if you are having problems getting out of low elo just play a dominant bot laner like Hurrgot/Yorick/Nunu/Diana and just completely destroy the enemy bot laner, or play a lategame hypercarry like Koggles/Vayne/Jax and wreck top lategame.

Shukarhazh

10-11-2012

Smurf-elo Dominion is duo bot lanes. I don't know why, but my level 8 sees nothing but duo bots.

This makes backdooring that much easier.