Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ironstylus The Finals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Bodacious

10-11-2012

Are you going to be there? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find something cool for my favorites reds to sign. But I have to make sure, you're gunna be there right?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-11-2012

Quote:
Baron Bodacious:
Are you going to be there? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find something cool for my favorites reds to sign. But I have to make sure, you're gunna be there right?

I will indeed =)

Danage

10-11-2012

Yay! I have this really cool Diana thing, if you could sign it... LOL, jk... Iron Solari all the Way!

Food4Thought

10-11-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
I will indeed =)

@-@ I always forget which one you are :/

Mike that looks like giddean from Scott pilgrim right?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202180515/villains/images/4/4d/Gideon_Gordon_Graves_3.jpg

least on ur lol stream with everyone else.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-11-2012

Quote:
Food4Thought:
@-@ I always forget which one you are :/

Mike that looks like giddean from Scott pilgrim right?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202180515/villains/images/4/4d/Gideon_Gordon_Graves_3.jpg

least on ur lol stream with everyone else.

HAH! I do see some resemblance. Funny thing is, Riot Silver looks a whoooooole lot like Lucas Lee. He even went as him for Halloween once! Hmm, we could do a theme sometime!

Food4Thought

10-11-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
HAH! I do see some resemblance. Funny thing is, Riot Silver looks a whoooooole lot like Lucas Lee. He even went as him for Halloween once! Hmm, we could do a theme sometime!

LOL

now that I think of it he totally does!
That would be sick

Reiver

10-12-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:

I thought Silver looked like Tory Belleci