Which team is favored to win Worlds coming up on the 13th

Azubu Frost are the heavy favorites 6 8.11%
Azubu Frost are slight favorites 18 24.32%
Both teams have an equal shot 11 14.86%
Taipei Assassins are slight favorites 24 32.43%
Taipei Assassins are heavy favorites 15 20.27%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

[poll] TPA vs AZF, World Championships

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Vote for who you believe is going to win and leave a comment as to why.

Are you rooting for the team you voted for or do you wanna see an upset?

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

TPA because I've been following them since near formation time. I know the carries' best champs and understand that they haven't revealed all of their cards just yet. I was rooting for them while GD was swinging on M5's nuts and making fun of me for it.

sergeantpickle

10-11-2012

Go TPA.

**** AZF.

Buk Wild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
TPA because I've been following them since near formation time. I know the carries' best champs and understand that they haven't revealed all of their cards just yet. I was rooting for them while GD was swinging on M5's nuts and making fun of me for it.
My two teams coming in were TPA and CLG.eu

Melogrunty

10-11-2012

The poll question seems strange. AZF are heavy favorites but that doesn't mean it is who I want to win.

BiggieJohn

10-11-2012

Don't really care honestly.

Curse/Dig got DQed for assumptions but no evidence in the regionals, but AF is caught cheating with video proof and get a slap on the wrist.

Any other tournament and this would have been a full DQ. If the severity of their cheating was enough a permanent ban.

ponezor108

10-11-2012

Yeah, AZF likely to win but seriously, **** them.

Buk Wild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
The poll question seems strange. AZF are heavy favorites but that doesn't mean it is who I want to win.
Which is why I asked if you are rooting for the same team you voted for

iAteMyVegetables

10-11-2012

Obviously this poll gonna go 1 way mostly. TSM fan boys still crying over 1 screenshot him looking upwards, and them pinging at a weird spot. Got owned 2-0 easily, and yet they act like TSM had a chance. Then they ended up also owning CLG. Since I'm not a fan boy, and I just talk mainly skill, I voted for them both having a chance, I actually thought TPA was gettin' destroyed but game 2 and 3 was just epic from their part. Still I liked how Azubu played so I'll root for them, but for me both can win idc, not like I get the money.

Melogrunty

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponezor108 View Post
Yeah, AZF likely to win but seriously, **** them.
No they aren't. Just by GD sheeple. We saw what happened with the sheeple's 'M5 gonna **** on TPA' prediction.