How to counter teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglez47

12-23-2012

Teemo is a still a troll champion that ruins this game for me. How do you counter him as kayle? Unless there is a gap closer, there is nothing you can do against him. Not only that, WHY can he spam 10-15 mushrooms at the same time? Makes 0 sense to me, because not only does it save him when I hit them and give myself away, but it warns the whole team. I chased him in a game today, and there were 4 mushrooms in a row. The magic damage it does even with my magic resist is flat out BS. I usually don't have the money for an oracle, and I hate getting them because if I die im out the 400 for nothing.

The guy playing Teemo against me said that he is a troll champ, and I shouldn't get mad. Complete garbage.

Shadowed Ruby

12-23-2012

How do you counter Teemo?

Burst the **** out of him. He drops faster than... uhh... He drops fast.

No idea how to do it on Kayle, I don't play her.

Sleek1

12-23-2012

swain counter to teemo or see in www.lolcounter.com

Mamie Jeadows

12-24-2012

get a really good xerath to poke him until hes low, ward everywhere and when he goes invis, get every1 to come and get you adc (caitlyn) to put a trap on him to reveal him and then get an ad malz to suppress him then a ww to suppress him then a vi using her ult at the same time as darius for some awesome duo dunking madness and then a malphite showing up late to the fight and ulting him after he died.

beermanfu

12-24-2012

Don't chase him. Play someone that can get in, burst and get out of his range before he can do any counters.

Jax can do this. Passive play out of his range until level 4. Then every time CD's are up, E, walk into him, stun-auto-W-auto, then q to a minion in the backline to get away from his retaliation. Eventually he's going to die and you win. Grab a sheen for more burstiness!

Dienasti

12-24-2012

1) Don't walk where you know there will be mushrooms. Think WWTD.
2) Play a champ with a gap closer, and pref stun/slow - Riven/Jax/Pantheon/Irelia are hard counters.
3) Be mindful of his spec (AD vs. AP) and build def against it.
4) Be patient - he will dominate for the first few levels. Don't be afraid to ask your jungle for help (remember he's most vulnerable before lvl 6) and also don't hesitate to buy GP5.

I ruin a lot of players' days with Teemo, but I also have shut plenty down.

ragnaraq

12-24-2012

Teemo's easy. Basic him 3 times, congrats you killed teemo.

Vorpy

12-24-2012

how do you counter with kayle? you dont counter with kayle. If it turns out youre vs him because you picked first play back and let him over extend to constantly get ganked. Buy an oracles or vision wards throw your ult up and go ham when hes pushed up your lane. Play more safe and go all in when you can. Staying to passive will make your lane lose especially if youre not getting ganks as that champ.

Voyles

12-24-2012

http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=Teemo

This web site is good to figure out what counters who.

Worshipmeh

12-24-2012

I've only been playing a few weeks and I never die much as teemo. Level 22 at the moment, I understand your rage, he is annoying and I haven't met any teemos leveling up that have outplayed me. They all seem to take the recommended build and buy **** like hurricane(rofl).

Just play smart, sit under your turret if you're in the top lane, last hit minions and don't be greedy and try get a kill on him until you call for a gank. Atleast try get his flash off of him then call for a gank. Teemo is truly VERY easy to kill, at level 18 a level 14-15 adc can solo teemo.

Just play really conservative and try to make him impatient to force a dive/something stupid.

Sounds like the teemos you're facing are making you impatient and you're charging in after a teemo which is stupid if you aren't watching his mana then he will drop 3 shrooms in the chase, turn around blind and smoke you.