New Forum For Military and Veterans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfmurder View Post
....and alot of of children doesnt live because of these soldiers

You are quite possibly the most ignorant piece of **** I've ever seen, to even consider grouping all of us together as mindless murderers is ****ing retarded. And shows just how worthless you truly are as a human being...You should have been swallowed.

Agamentium

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
You are quite possibly the most ignorant piece of **** I've ever seen, to even consider grouping all of us together as mindless murderers is ****ing retarded. And shows just how worthless you truly are as a human being...You should have been swallowed.
Whoa, you need to chill out. o.O

CrownPuff

10-15-2012

Quote:
Talks like a mindless murderer, irony bro.

Axiom Prime

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPuff View Post
Talks like a mindless murderer, irony bro.

Taking pride in my service and defending those I call brothers from ignorant ****s is not talking like a mindless murderer. Though feel free to tell me how it is.

CrownPuff

10-15-2012

Quote:
Taking pride in my service and defending those I call brothers from ignorant ****s is not talking like a mindless murderer. Though feel free to tell me how it is.
Yes but telling them they shouldn't be allowed to live and not valuing their lives is talking like a mindless murderer.

PorpoiseAlert

10-15-2012

Guys, I just created a forum for Middle-to-Upper-Middle Class white guys. Sorry, blacks and poor people can't join because they don't communicate in the same way.

Axiom Prime

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorpoiseAlert View Post
Guys, I just created a forum for Middle-to-Upper-Middle Class white guys. Sorry, blacks and poor people can't join because they don't communicate in the same way.
Wtf are you talking about?

PorpoiseAlert

10-15-2012

Quote:
Wtf are you talking about?
I'm just discussing my exclusive forums site. Oh, also, no Mexicans.

Axiom Prime

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorpoiseAlert View Post
I'm just discussing my exclusive forums site. Oh, also, no Mexicans.

Cool story, I really hope you aren't implying we're like that though. As it looks quite a bit like you are, you should probably know that the United States Military is made up of pretty much every walk of life no matter what you think you know. As such, we're in no way, shape, or form discriminating against anyone that isn't as you described because the main priority is active duty or veteran status. Not race, creed, class, or sexual preference.

Aria Sachou

10-15-2012

I'll be honest here (and I'll probably post this as an individual thread to get this point out if it gets too out of hand)

I don't mind.
Therefore I have absolutely nothing against this idea.
It is great that people can find others that know what hardships they go though and have time to play together.
The military is a hard place to be in, for some, the schedules are tough, and discipline is rough. For those who have been out in fights, videogaming is a great way to let out some stress or bad memories.
Therefore
I think it is a good thing to have a site where you can play with people who understand what you have gone though and respect that. Playing together is fine, getting together to talk about the military's harsh times and good times are also fine, especially when you have a game like LoL to amplify/lessen the victories/defeats during your time in the military.

The military have my respect as people who are willing to fight for their country (despite some of the lesser acts the military have committed, I'm sure most of the people playing LoL, never had a hand in/never wanted it to happen.)

So go ahead and make a site or whatever you want, nothing really is stopping you, it shouldn't be negative in anyway.

However
As a group you should be making a neutral or positive impact on the LoL community and yourselves.
But this leads me to a less bright topic.
In making this site and gathering other military members together, you should not be asking for anything extra than the average LoL player. Don't let your pride or accomplishments get to your head.
This group should not be asking for any advantages or feel/act more "exclusive" than any other LoL player.
In other words, no abuse simply because of profession and status.

TL;DR
You as members of the military have our respect
But we also deserve your respect