New Forum For Military and Veterans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravun

10-15-2012

Funny how random children are getting mad a group of people who put there lives on the line want to game with fellow soldiers. Afraid you children need to grow up you wouldn't have lives if it wasn't for these men. Show some respect you trogs.

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravun View Post
Funny how random children are getting mad a group of people who put there lives on the line want to game with fellow soldiers. Afraid you children need to grow up you wouldn't have lives if it wasn't for these men. Show some respect you trogs.
You are the one name calling, and yet you call other people children? Also, you shouldn't assume everyone on these forums is from America. There is no need for specialized group forums at na.leagueoflegends.com. If he wants to make a chat room in game where service members can get together, then more power to him. But pardon me if I don't see how my military service and league of legends are connected.

Malefic Vision

10-15-2012

You haven't even linked your site lol, downvote for pointless thread ?

Duke Br0heimer

10-15-2012

Quote:
No wars without soldiers.

selfmurder

10-15-2012

Im a taliban, does it count?

selfmurder

10-15-2012

Quote:

....and alot of of children doesnt live because of these soldiers

Nizu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyriots View Post
put their lives on the line to protect their countries. If you have a beef with that, then I pity you.
I giggled.

Life on Welfare is so tough.

Toxic Orb

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueled View Post
Also, you shouldn't assume everyone on these forums is from America.
Have you noticed what forums you are on?... North America I understand America isnt the only country in North America but what country do you think is going to dominate NORTH AMERICAN servers? Nuff said. Also, why is there so many haters around here. The military doesnt discriminate by color, race, ethnicity, ect. ect. Why do you people care if service members get together in a free online game? Sounds like someones application to the armed forces got denied.

Revenantninja

10-15-2012

I haven't linked the forum here due to the amount of animosity already portrayed by the community.

I understand that you in particular aren't interested in gaming with people in the service, and you're right there is no literal connection between that and this game. It's the type of people that I was interested in playing with, and so I went to seek them out. Ya know what? It's worked pretty damn well. I have teammates that I can really rely on now. People that I interact with day to day in more context than "Hey dude wanna play a match?". We actually talk to one another, and it's a nice thing to have (which would be hard to have with most LoL players).

I'm a Corpsman who has 2 tours myself, and I'm just another human being.

Axiom Prime

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceto View Post
While i have nothing against veterans, I dont agree with this. Its the same as asking for a girls only forum, a blacks only forum, and gays only forum, While I have no problem with any of the above, making minority only forums is wrong. If you want to have something, go do it yourself, but dont force other 2 deal with it.
The forum we are talking about is a personal forum, on a personal site. It has nothing to do with the LoL forums you ignorant ****.

No, most of the time we don't want to play with the rest of you and prefer to seclude ourselves to people that have gone through the same things as we have because we understand each other.

1. We cut out the immature children.
2. We dont have to deal with raging trolls.
3. We guarantee everyone speaks english when we play.