Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Forum For Military and Veterans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

10-17-2012

Then you should be thanking us for putting all the agressive dbags in one spot so you don't have to deal with them on your teams

Revenantninja

10-18-2012

There's a difference between someone mentioning it for the sake of Ethos, as in to make them somehow "better" or more credible, however that is not the point of the thread at all.

We're just looking for more service members to play with.

Chromaggus

10-18-2012

God I'm so sick of Military Veterans and Military members thinking they are above everyone else and can flaunt the fact that they serve for this country to get special treatment

We get it. You're in the military. Cool

You don't see me and all my cancer surviving friends going around saying

HEY COME JOIN THIS CHAT BUT YOU CAN ONLY JOIN IF YOU HAVE BEATEN CANCER!!!

Go **** yourself.

Revenantninja

10-18-2012

No one said anything about being better than anyone else. Why the blind rage? There isn't any tricky rhetoric in the posts or replies. It's all pretty straight forward that none of us (within the thread) think this way. Though for some reason there's a load of misinterpreted and often times misguided replies.

If anything, people should look at the posts trying to shut down other people in general and be upset that the LoL community is so negative.

If other people wanted to create a community, then more power to them. This happens all the time in fact with other forums or gaming community threads, yet for some reason only this one gets downvoted because it has to do with military.

Axiom Prime

10-18-2012

Quote:
Vaqxinelol:
God I'm so sick of Military Veterans and Military members thinking they are above everyone else and can flaunt the fact that they serve for this country to get special treatment

Go **** yourself.

Sounds like he's got a case of "A Corpsman stole my girlfriend"

KVG NomNoms

10-18-2012

Quote:
Vaqxinelol:

Go **** yourself.

If you wrote a serious thread saying you made a forum for other cancer survivors to meet and play with each other, there is honestly no problem with it. Just because I don't see it doesn't mean it would be a perfectly fine scenario.

Although I would advise you to not write it in all caps since that would clearly mean its trolly and meant to be sarcastic.

Also, would you not be wierded out if someone made an effort to make a forum like that, and 50% of the posts were not anything to do with the forum, but just bashing cancer patients and their perceived sense of entitlement? I think you would actually have a different take.

Nothing was flaunty.

Kindly un**** yourself.

And sorry about your disease, my best friend has leukimia and its a rough time.

Revenantninja

10-22-2012

Bump

Axiom Prime

10-27-2012

Bump

A Nydus Worm

10-27-2012

sooooo i need to fax you a copy of my dd214 before i can join the chat?