Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xporkbuns

10-27-2012

I'm not a very good player (1200 player), but I'm decent at AP champs and I thought Elise would be great. After playing maybe 8 normals and 4 ranked with her. (Winning 2 normals out of all of them) I want to hear your opinions on this champion. Honestly, I think her human form W is a complete disaster. I've played her Tanky AP and burster and they're both not very effective.

Sarg338

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

If you know how to play her and build her right, she's amazing mid. If you've only won 2 out of 12 games with her, then I'm gonna assume you don't.

Her W is really good for zoning mids out, since once it locks on to you, it follows you for quite a while, it's untargetable by both the Tower AND the enemy, and you usually can't outrun it. It's basically free damage.

If anything, I'm expecting some nerfs coming her way next patch.

xporkbuns

10-27-2012

really? you think so. I mean when youre farming with W and zoning out mid, the spider usually just targets minions. I don't really think it works for me.

Everlasting

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg338 View Post
If you know how to play her and build her right, she's amazing mid. If you've only won 2 out of 12 games with her, then I'm gonna assume you don't.

Her W is really good for zoning mids out, since once it locks on to you, it follows you for quite a while, it's untargetable by both the Tower AND the enemy, and you usually can't outrun it. It's basically free damage.

human W is completely awful compared to other AOE spells from other AP champs( Annie's W Brand's W Grag Q etc. etc.)

Ferretlord87

10-27-2012

shes a better top then mid.
build her AP (get nashors tooth somwhere along for attack speed, ap, cd....) and poke with her W...ALOT. if u hit a E the throw out a Q and when there at 40% health go in with spider form

Ferretlord87

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimeyx View Post
really? you think so. I mean when youre farming with W and zoning out mid, the spider usually just targets minions. I don't really think it works for me.
it targets champs if in range then minions...
you have to use it right and place it correctly

Risemix

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg338 View Post

This is what delusional looks like.

Elise is awful in mid lane. Her early wave clear is horrible, so anyone who can push is free to roam all day while she struggles to kill minions under the tower. Her harass is easy to shrug off with MR blues. Her Q deals less damage at level 1 than some mages' auto attacks (Orianna can just AA you and push the wave while you struggle to last hit with your terrible attack animation). She doesn't scale well into late game. Her combo is also paper thin: it works but if the guy you're against has any sort of CC or hard disengage, you can't finish it and end up standing there looking stupid while they just walk away from you.

I haven't tried her in the jungle yet, but AP mid lane Elise is among the worst APs right now.

Sarg338

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
human W is completely awful compared to other AOE spells from other AP champs( Annie's W Brand's W Grag Q etc. etc.)
Absolutely, no argument here, but OP didn't mention comparing to other skills. The skill itself is basically free damage if you know how to aim it. No complaints from me.

xporkbuns

10-27-2012

I've tried top mid and jungle elisa. Jungle being the most effective but doesn't really scale late game imo. Top I was murdered paired against Rumble.

Edit: Well in comparison to other champs, sorry I didn't go into detail. But as Elise's only aoe scale, its honestly one of those worst aoe skills in the game, to me at least.

Fubby3

10-27-2012

Ehhh shes pretty bad atm...

Also, really her 30% winrate speaks for itself.