Championship riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razuay

10-11-2012

Ok so i'm extremely interested in this skin. But I feel like riot is gonna slap a huge price tag on a skin who's quality is nothing above bunny riven T_T

Does anyone know the price tag of the skin yet?

Finn the Human

10-11-2012

No one will unless a Red shows up.

It's 10RP on PBE so thats no help.

CorruptDictator

10-11-2012

I would be shocked if it were more than 975. To date they have never had an event freebie (anyone who attended/attends the playoffs or finals gets it for free) be more than that price if put on sale in the store. Kind of wish I owned Riven.

Inferiz

10-11-2012

Riot might make the riven skin like the kayle judgement skin.

tailsmph

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferiz View Post
Giving everyone who played ranked this season riven for free? Seems unlikely

Wesilii

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferiz View Post
Nah, it's gonna be for sale, not for free (unless you were there, and they gave you a code).

Sneaky Uncle Tom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Well, tbh, I assume it to be similar to PFE because there is a summoner icon with championship riven( http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship ). And as far as I know, it has even been said that the icon will have a code that is streamed during the finals for people to redeem. And the skin will go on sale after the finals.

I want a Season Two Championship Riven summoner icon! How can I get one?

Watch the Season Two World Finals. We will be broadcasting a code during the event that you can redeem to unlock this commemorative summoner icon immediately following the broadcast. You can redeem the code for 24 hours following the World Championship.

I want a Season Two Championship Riven skin! How can I get one?

The skin will be sold during the week following the World Championship. After that sale, it will no longer be available.

I would guess, 975 (unlikely), 1350 (most probable), 1650 (possible), 1820 (unlikely).

Wesilii

10-11-2012

No, the icon is on the stream code. You don't get skin for watching stream and getting code. You get skin for attending event. Or buying it.

Razuay

10-11-2012

I mean it's limited time which is why i'm worried.

It would be an excellent marketing strategy to jack the price up a bit and make it limited time. To pressure people to buy it now or hold your peace.

But I would find it really underhanded T_T. Cause i'm quite sure if it was 975 rp instead of a 1350 pricetag(which could be why mecha kha was made as a test) or higher the whole world would buy it!

But it's good to know it's out on the pbe! thx

HolyHammerStrike

10-11-2012

975 RP most likely.