Honor Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

veilside918

10-11-2012

So I had reached 28 honorary opponents yesterday and when I logged on today, a VERY COOL ANIMATION APPEARED and congratulated me on becoming an honorary opponent. But after I entered champion selection there was no badge. Do I have to select it somewhere or something? Help!

Fellentier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside918 View Post
So I had reached 28 honorary opponents yesterday and when I logged on today, a VERY COOL ANIMATION APPEARED and congratulated me on becoming an honorary opponent. But after I entered champion selection there was no badge. Do I have to select it somewhere or something? Help!
As far as I know, only your opponent can see the "honorable opponent" marker, and not yourself.

I know it sounds strange, but i'm pretty sure this is accurate.

Level One Poro

05-16-2013

JT you troll. Go back to Freljord.

StompingOrphans

05-16-2013

You can see all the ribbons on yourself. i just lost my red and went to green >.< Shucks

Taco Bout It

05-16-2013

It should show it. It glitches sometimes times though. You do of have to select it or anything, it automatically selects the rarest ribbon you own.

RipGreenPotFoN

05-16-2013

Just saying, please don't listen to Fellentier. He has no idea what he is talking about.

Yes you can see all your badges, I currently have a blue badge. However, if you earn a badge, and don't play for a week or 2, you lose the badge.

Hope I helped.

MexiGamer129

05-28-2013

guys someone can help me?

i cant see my ribbons

my ribbones have gone

Zurgos Warrior

05-29-2013

You are supposed to see the ribbon, if not just wait some days and it should appear. Anyway, it is possible the other oponents actually see it.

In some strange ocassion when you have more than one, say green and red, you can see you have green badge on but the other teammates see you a red badge (actually saw it while playing with a buddy).

I think there should be some option to have more than 1 ribbon at a time, just saying.