Range adc question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archangell

10-11-2012

I just start playing range adc never really touch it since I prefer playing jungle/top and I was wondering what is a good average in cs for a 30 minute game.
My last game I got 309 minion kill after 47minutes game play is it good or bad ?
thanks alot for the future answer ^^

P.S. if you see any grammar errors point them out I am taking some english lessons to improve =)

SOCI3TY

10-11-2012

Well to answer your question a good creep score is going to depend on what elo your at.

I generally shoot for around 150-160ish at 20 minutes. It's more useful to check your CS earlier in the game because the laning phase is going to end somewhere around 20 minutes usually, and at that point it can vary greatly how many minions your going to kill later in the game.

If you'd like to see some First person videos from a **decent** ADC you can check out my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Societylee?feature=mhee

H0BOJOE

10-11-2012

I'm not too sure I can answer the question either- I guess what SOCI3TY said- it depends on your elo.

PS: your english is fine )))))))))

Kaylies

10-11-2012

Well a good average for a 30minute game would be around 150-200 depending on what style you play with. If your just there for shutting down players, ganking and all those other killing based methods i would not recommend it straight away. Basically at the start the basic goal is to get your creep score up, get gold, buy what you need and then rampage/push or whatever. This is only what i think, it may not be the best but as what society stated i would go with what he said.

Archangell

10-11-2012

thanks alot for your answer guys, and I am actualy training in normal game to improve my creep score. I will soon try it in rank games. My elo rank is 1370 by the way =)

Gentle08

10-11-2012

My goal is always 100 cs at 15 min

Notdoppler

10-11-2012

I try and set my goal to 10 cs per min.

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Look at this chart. You should be hitting around 75% of cs (including recalls, deaths, etc.)
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...reep_Score.png

Slashinghardest

10-11-2012

I like going 70-80 by 10 minutes

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

47 minutes is too late int eh game for it to even matter really...if youw ere killing miniosn while there were teamfights thats actually a problem. YOu want to get the farm early in laning phase...if you have infinity edge by 21 minutes then thats a sign you are doing fine....i usually get the IE somewhere in 21-25 minutes

if the lane you are in is ultra aggresive, that can effect how many miniosn you can possibly kill, and is not in your control...so focus on income mroe than minions...ultra aggresive opponenets in your lane should feed you with champion kills, not minion kills

if noone ever bothers you at all in the lane then it should be very easy to get 100% of the minions