Queue dodge question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

So in ranked dodge penalty is 30min + an additional 30mins for each extra dodge that day. When does that day end? Like i recently dodged one match and want to know when the dodge timer thing resets so the next dodge is 30mins rather then 1 hour.

So far in my ranked matches every game theres a eve that team wins so im trying to avoid eve on the other team

Lethadind

10-12-2012

Better question that will carry you much further than this question: How do you counter the new Evelynn?

You're welcome.

In response to your original question, I believe that it takes 22 hours - much like the win bonus, but don't quote me on it. Again, you are better served saving that "dodge" for an emergency or "this guy is clearly trolling and we're gonna get raped if I play this match" situations. Learn how to shutdown Eve and your problem is solved.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

eve has the highest ranked games win % the past week. Even if one person learns how your supposed to deal with eve my team wouldnt anyway.

Lethadind

10-13-2012

"Hey [person who's laning against Evelynn], make sure you[list things that counter Evelynn]"

Problem solved.

She is a bit over-powered at the moment, mostly because she's basically ungankable, but that doesn't mean she can't be shutdown. Dodge her hate spikes when you can, make her run out of mana trying to harass you, and then pounce on her when she can't do anything. Ranged harass works against her, as does hard CC.

ArtDZ

10-13-2012

the problem isn't the laning phase. I'm not sure how to prevent her from roaming and getting fed. She pretty much will 1-shot any squishies and can even burst bruisers pretty well...

Even had a few games were eve was like 0-3 from laning then bounced back and ended like 15-5 due to ganking. Can't really ward for her and she bursts for too much.