curse/dig get DQ at MLG.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steel Cityy

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BipolarRooster View Post
Riot =/= MLG.
The DQ was MLG's decision, and without any proof, which was a shame.
Basically, MLG are too rough on players, and Riot is way too soft. AZF should've been kicked out of the tournament already. By even giving AZF the chance of winning the Finals after being confirmed cheaters will just ruin LoL as an e-sport. It's over now.
I see where you are coming from...but, You realize that if they did that then TSM, and 2 other teams would of had to been kicked out as well? Cause AZF wasnt the only one to commit the action. Theirs was just the only one that actually got them useful info. You cant kick one team out and not the others if they both committed the same violation of not looking forward and looking at the screen just because one team did it at a more useful time.

DQing frost means dqing 2-3 other teams. If they did that then i think we all know the ****storm that would brew. :/

ponezor108

10-11-2012

Bump I want a DQ

ponezor108

10-12-2012

bumping for justice

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

gg Riot

ponezor108

10-12-2012

BUMP!
For Justice!

Raptamei

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F View Post
i said they azubu only gets 80% of what they win.

so i'm correct.

riot is taking away 20% of what ever they earn from this tourney.
Oh noes, they'll have to settle for the two wheel drive Porsche 911 instead of the four wheel drive one.