@Lyte Can We hide these things

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blutarsky Blues

10-11-2012

Dr. Lyte,

Any way we can have the choice to hide our honor ribbons/crests. I have the team work one and while I feel it is very cool and feels pretty good, I am also not the type of person who tries to stand out in a crowd, and these awards put those who have it front and center. (I have yet to see another one in game except for honorable opponent.) I linked to another thread below where someone is having a problem with being singled out by trolls because of it. While the op wants them hidden; I still feel having the option to display it or not would be sufficient enough for those who do not want the extra attention. Thanks for any info or help on this. Thanks.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30108910

Softspoken

10-11-2012

Understandable... But wouldn't that option's existence make it be less socially acceptable to display a medal?

Blutarsky Blues

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
Understandable... But wouldn't that option's existence make it be less socially acceptable to display a medal?
Yea good point, but at least that way it is your choice to endure whatever comes your way from displaying it. I see your point though and wonder if any other solutions would be viable?