Get your questions answered @CLG

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZliNindza

09-28-2010

@HotshotGG can u tell me your runes for nidalee?
tnx

Twista

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

@kobe24

Milkfat?

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

@CLG: If you were able to pick a North American All-Stars team, who else would you consider besides your current teammates?

Nagus

09-28-2010

@ jiji and elementz

Since you both live in Vancouver, do you guys chill?

Also...Lan pl0x?

darkchyld

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZliNindza View Post
@HotshotGG can u tell me your runes for nidalee?
tnx
Red: ArPen
Yellow: Dodge
Blue: CDR
Red: ArPen

bigfatlp

09-29-2010

Quote:
@Bigfatjiji How's the darling bombardier doing?
HOMOSEXUAL bcx coolio blue sword item got nerfed huge (I WUVd that item on him)

Quote:
@jiji: What were you thinking when you went into all 5 of EpiK previously at WCG? Most epic play ever.
IM A FCKING HEROOOO !REal!

Quote:
@Bigfatjiji:Who is your waifu?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjr_oCo6uU

Quote:
@bigfatjiji:Exactly how big and fat is your jiji?
its a la la la la long a la la la la long long leh long long long monster

Quote:
@bifatjiji: Were you dissapointed that your EPIC Ashe arrow on EPIK's Dan Dinh not result in a kill?

@bigfatjiji: Do you realize what repercussions your epic Kennen play had on the rest of the community?

@bigfatjiji: Do you realize that you're my god?
YEAH HOW CAN HE NOT DIE WTF, HORR1BLE
I AM NAWMBrO WYNE GOD

Quote:
@ CLG general:why did you start playing LoL and what game did you come from (HoN, DoTA, etc)?
couple longest most played games b4 lol DOTA WOW WC3 HARDCORE'D aion 2-3 months too SUPERGODLIKE SPIRIT MASTER WORLD #1

tbc

Chauster

09-29-2010

[QUOTE=Ad Victoriam;3135172]@Roster do you plan any strategies before games that you might try out? (ie. 2 mid 1 solo top or something planned before seeing the enemy roster)
/QUOTE]

we dont do anything cute because reinventing the wheel didnt get us to the top so chances are it wont keep us at the top

@yummycheese since i like to answer questions

What are your thoughts on the current metagame? Do you think it's largely the player's perceptions, or are tanks genuinely overpowered in the current patch?

i think the word meta is tossed around too much, but IMO our "meta" came to be through trial and error. tanks/offtanks arent OP

Do you enjoy the current metagame?

sure i enjoy playing lol

What type of metagame would you like to see? (a gank heavy metagame, a push heavy metagame, etc.)

i would like the term metagame to be removed since there are counters to every team comp. but as for preference i would either like an overly tanky meta or too many carries on team for epic funny games

Do you think Kog'Maw is only powerful at the moment because of the high health metagame?

range and dps op

Do you think the Chinese, SouthEastAsian, or European team play the game significantly different than you? Or do different regions all play the game similarly? Is it only slight variations on champion picks, or do you think different regions have entirely different metagames?

i believe each region just adapts to the players on each individual server, so yes all the other regions play differently than we do. china and SEA has not had the game for very long so they should be very behind in generally all aspects

Do you expect to be surprised by the other team's picks?

yes, in our favor

Do you have any surprise picks or strategies of your own, or are you simply ready to adapt to anything they throw at you?

we are an epic pug plug and chug 99.99999% (1 special move)

@CLG: What roles does each player normally play? Do you ever switch around?

generally we want me and jiji on carries and kobe jungle

How necessary do you feel it is to have a jungler on your team? Do you ever use strategies WITHOUT a jungler?

no jungler is unheard of in US

Thoughts on having multiple junglers?

amazing but no one has utilized it

Thoughts on trilanes?

not viable, an enemy could lose one game to it but after it will be impossible to pull the same thing again without being severely disadvantaged, people learn (or so i hope)

I like support champs and I love how Morgana is your 3rd highest champ in your ranked stats. My question is what is your direct opinion of her (Is she a good champ do you mitagate ever from dorans roa and boots as your core build etc).

morgana can go for catalyst-zhonyas as core build, roa isnt necessary all the time. also morg isnt a support, she is meant to be a carry (banned quite often, that is how good morg is)

Also from what ive seen are you your teams go to guy for support champs? If so, are you just talented in support or do you enjoy those champions?

i dont really hate playing any champ because each champ has their own unique role. support champs are very easy to play generally so anyone could fit that role. i played janna a total of 3 times in season 1 and i still played janna confidently in wcg.

as for what i play i play jungle, carry, support- whatever will benefit the team most although i excel at carry

Chauster

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzer View Post
@CLG How did all you come to playing together as soon as Season 1 Started?
me and jiji were already playing with koreans preseason and into season 1, somehow hotshot got involved in our games and wanted to make a team for tourneys so he asked me to join. i grabbed jiji and also took kobe since he could play in our premades

Chauster

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrox View Post
@ any CLG, if i am a quality player (commonly play w/ footman, shurelia, roku...
how do i get into the mlg side of league?
if you really are an amazing player people should take note of you in solo q (since no one plays 5s)

unfortunately i have yet to see a new good player in season 1 outside of salce

Nagus

09-29-2010

@CLG Are you annoyed that they refer to your team as the USA team when you guys are 3/5 Canadian?

PS: Go Canada!

1234567 ... 8