Get your questions answered @CLG

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razeluxe

09-27-2010

@HotshotGG

Are you terrified by what we've seen from Team Another Story? Banning Pantheon, picking Veigar, and claiming they arent good with Garen, they seem too pro to me!

Snyper945

09-27-2010

@CLG

Of course every team has to have.... "The Brains", "The Looks", "The Money", "The Muscle" and "The Wild Card". Which of you is which? Or as a team who would be decided to which role? xD

bulbasaurz

09-27-2010

@Bigfatjiji

Who is your waifu?

Captain Netz

09-27-2010

@Chauster

I like support champs and I love how Morgana is your 3rd highest champ in your ranked stats. My question is what is your direct opinion of her (Is she a good champ do you mitagate ever from dorans roa and boots as your core build etc).

Also from what ive seen are you your teams go to guy for support champs? If so, are you just talented in support or do you enjoy those champions?

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
@Hotshot: Do you feel the US type of favored style of play would be more than EU could handle? I've heard Akali is apparently OP and banned almost every game in EU.

@jiji: What were you thinking when you went into all 5 of EpiK previously at WCG? Most epic play ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
I've heard rumors and speculation about how other regions play. For example, I heard that they favor Teleport over Ghost in Europe. Have you guys been researching this at all? And if it is true that they play differently in other regions, what have you done to prepare to fight the styles of the other regions?

Hey, these are the two questions here I up-voted, because they're both relevant and similar to mine. I'm going to rephrase my question in order to hopefully cover both of those bases and mine simultaneously, so we can have more answers in less questions.

I have heard many times that other regions have a much different metagame. Different banned champs, different team comps, different counters, different summoner spells. How different is it, and how do you prepare for it? Is the metagame so different to the point that you have to worry about something totally off-the-wall, like Pantheon/Shen/TF with some teleports into first blood and rush dragon, or do you think that they're the ones that will have to worry about you guys initiating with Sunfire stacked Amumu for the pentakill?

Haha, I guess that's a lot of questions. To boil it down, can you talk about the differences in the different regions metagame, and how that affects tournament preparation for both you and your competitors?

Thanks, y'all. X's and O's. I look forward to watching the action. Best of luck!

Myrox

09-27-2010

@ any CLG, if i am a quality player (commonly play w/ footman, shurelia, roku...
how do i get into the mlg side of league?

Judge Reinhold

09-27-2010

@bigfatjiji

Exactly how big and fat is your jiji?

Ariaze

09-28-2010

@HotshotGG

Favorite Nidalee skin?

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-28-2010

@CLG:

What are your thoughts on the current metagame? Do you think it's largely the player's perceptions, or are tanks genuinely overpowered in the current patch?

Do you enjoy the current metagame?

What type of metagame would you like to see? (a gank heavy metagame, a push heavy metagame, etc.)

Do you think Kog'Maw is only powerful at the moment because of the high health metagame?

Do you think the Chinese, SouthEastAsian, or European team play the game significantly different than you? Or do different regions all play the game similarly? Is it only slight variations on champion picks, or do you think different regions have entirely different metagames?

Do you expect to be surprised by the other team's picks?

Do you have any surprise picks or strategies of your own, or are you simply ready to adapt to anything they throw at you?

@bifatjiji: Were you dissapointed that your EPIC Ashe arrow on EPIK's Dan Dinh not result in a kill?

@bigfatjiji: Do you realize what repercussions your epic Kennen play had on the rest of the community?

@bigfatjiji: Do you realize that you're my god?

@Elementz: You are known to update your teir list quite frequently (at least once per patch). Do you ever refrain from updating your teir list in order to keep a pick secret? (For example, if you realize that the recent buffs to Eve actually make her the best hero in the game, yet other teams dont realize this, would you still update Eve's position on your teir list)?

@CLG: What roles does each player normally play? Do you ever switch around?

How necessary do you feel it is to have a jungler on your team? Do you ever use strategies WITHOUT a jungler?

Thoughts on having multiple junglers?

Thoughts on trilanes?

SiC M0rBiiD

09-28-2010

@ CLG general,

why did you start playing LoL and what game did you come from (HoN, DoTA, etc)?

what is your go too hero, that you would play just because of pure fun?

123456 ... 8