Get your questions answered @CLG

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

09-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You've asked the Reds about League of Legends but have you ever wanted to reach out to the pros? Now's your chance! I will be on-site all four days of the WCG Grand Finals in Los Angeles this weekend and able to get your questions to the stars.

Submit your questions for the WCG USA team (Counter-Logic Gaming) in this thread. Questions that are popular (upvotes) will be chosen. Please only submit questions related to League of Legends or WCG. Offtopic or inappropriate questions will not be considered.

You can direct questions to an individual person on the roster or the team in general!

CLG Roster:

HotshotGG
Chauster
bigfatjiji
Elementz
Kobe24

Chakki

09-27-2010

@Kobe24, what is your vertical jump height? Do you have an underbite? What are your views on the Heat this season?

Does it anger you when Hotshot calls you "kob" instead of "kobe"?

Snrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

@Elementz, how did you get so good? Any tips?

EmergencyCombo

09-27-2010

@Bigfatjiji How's the darling bombardier doing?

Morzas

09-27-2010

I've heard rumors and speculation about how other regions play. For example, I heard that they favor Teleport over Ghost in Europe. Have you guys been researching this at all? And if it is true that they play differently in other regions, what have you done to prepare to fight the styles of the other regions?

Unclephillip

09-27-2010

@Elementz What Did the 5 fingers says to the face?

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

@Roster How did you guys come together, and do you plan any strategies before games that you might try out? (ie. 2 mid 1 solo top or something planned before seeing the enemy roster)

Any of you guys wanna hop on roarchat.net for some ARAM fun?

Leirkov

09-27-2010

@Hotshot: Do you feel the US type of favored style of play would be more than EU could handle? I've heard Akali is apparently OP and banned almost every game in EU.

@jiji: What were you thinking when you went into all 5 of EpiK previously at WCG? Most epic play ever.

Dracorya

09-27-2010

@ CLG in general

Why do you feel that the EU metagame always seems to be one step behind ours? Could it be that since their patches come out a little slower then ours is the cause?

Uguu am I cute

09-27-2010

@CLG How did all you come to playing together as soon as Season 1 Started?

12345 ... 8