Azubu Frost cheats one time in a match that was reset.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenten

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
so it is ok if you cheat and the game resets, is this what you are trying to tell me?
no what im saying is that when dyrus looked the game was already being reset so it had no impact on the game and it was more or less to say hey we can see the screen to the officials. but i can see you have no rational thought in your head so im done with this thread.

Quintessence

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenten View Post
no what im saying is that when dyrus looked the game was already being reset so it had no impact on the game and it was more or less to say hey we can see the screen to the officials. but i can see you have no rational thought in your head so im done with this thread.
however at the time that he looked he didn't know the game was being reset, he simply looked because regi had said something to him.

Nadaria

10-11-2012

so if cheating has no impact on the game it doesnt matter?
thats really a joke... the look by AF didnt had an impact either... so why is it ok if Dyrus had a look - but its not ok by AF? i thought cheat is cheat doesnt matter if AF roflstomped TSM?
Dyrus violoated the rules like others and it doesnt matter if it was black or green or yellow...

ObscureClockwork

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadaria View Post
so if cheating has no impact on the game it doesnt matter?
thats really a joke... the look by AF didnt had an impact either... so why is it ok if Dyrus had a look but its not ok by AF? i thought cheat is cheat doesnt matter if AF roflstomped TSM?
seems to be riot's stance
5 teams looked
1 team got punished, because other 4 teams failed in their attempt

Boonestoorm

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotDCLXVI View Post
Doesn't matter. It's all about your reputation. Everything else is secondary or are you one of those that thinks the ends justify the means?
Of course we think that.

'Merica! **** yeah!

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
people completely ignore how they outplay and dominate everyone in the tournament and focus purely on one event that had no impact.

so they "don't deserve to be in the finals" if this statement is true, why didn't they get knocked out since they are only good when they cheat and all.
Educate yourself on the subject before spreading more misinformation. The picture that Riot confirmed was cheating was taken at the start of the 2nd match as teams ran out of their bases.

Look it up first.

lightberry

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtronics View Post
The game was paused and screen was black noob
TSM' check had 0 impact
What a double standard. Attempt to cheat and cheating both violates the rules noob. You were caught cheating during exam but you didnt get to see the answer is also considered as cheating noob. Stop showing you common sense level noob.

Bukakea Monster

10-11-2012

Quote:
TSM' check had 0 impact
You do realize the screen wasn't black and Azubu pinged where TSM was right?

That being said yes Azubu then knew what TSM was doing and the first blood TSM probably would have had was denied. Though in another game TSM had a huge lead and that didn't change them losing still so even with the first blood I assume they would have still lost.

Maybe they could have won that match, but I don't feel they would have won best of 3 overall despite being a TSM fan and meeting them all in person before. After watching the games I can admit the truth. Were TSM to take a game off Azubu I still believe that overall Azubu would still win more as of this time.

Skypiea

10-11-2012

Yeah, TSM totally deserves to advance cause they have so many fans.

for2day

10-11-2012

Quote:
TSM' check had 0 impact
Shame that Dyrus said it himself he looked at the minimap QQ moar