Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn Or Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

Quote:
Reimie:
I'm just curious how Vayne is more mobile than Cait? I think you have it backwards...

Cait can wall hop, she has a slow and a snare, and has a longer range than Vayne to stay safer...

well cait has her net which works fine in a 1v1 situation but a 5v5 situation its just not enough. But tumble/knockback/stealth is enough.

Fellentier

10-11-2012

Quote:
SeohyunBB:
So I've done some research and I seem to hear this:

Vayne: Great late game, but has horrible early game compared to other adcs
Caitlyn: Great laning phase, falls a bit late game

True?

From my experience, I would agree with that sentiment. But there are alot of other ADCs which fit between those and surpass others. From my experience, a fed, late game tristana is far more fearsome then a late game vayne.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

Quote:
Fellentier:
From my experience, I would agree with that sentiment. But there are alot of other ADCs which fit between those and surpass others. From my experience, a fed, late game tristana is far more fearsome then a late game vayne.

or kog