@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cycrum

10-15-2010

So this Gravity Champion has no concrete spells set in place yet...cool

I Suggest if you have time to, Go look at The Astromancer from Age of Myths a wc3 aos

He has some pretty cool mechanics, most importantly Gravity Bend and Meteorites

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Well Ez said they're not plannign to do Blind Monk so scrap him, I honestly wanna see a champ who uses either katars or a chain (chained sickle).

CovertGhoul

10-15-2010

Another ninja or energy type that uses a kusari gama would be cool. It could be a weird ranged carry that has similar range to sivir and some grapples/aoes.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-15-2010

Have you guys considered splitting certain items into melee and ranged bonuses? I think you've done this with Phage and Frost Mallet (giving different slows or something). Any chance you will move this onto other items to make melee DPS Champions actually a viable choice? It seems like melee DPS are lackluster compared to the ability of a ranged DPS who can attack without being harmed. Maybe if certain DPS items were more powerful for melee Champions then they might actually hold their own.

Stexe

Adjudicator

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertGhoul View Post
Another ninja or energy type that uses a kusari gama would be cool. It could be a weird ranged carry that has similar range to sivir and some grapples/aoes.
Ya, I had an idea like that when the first ninja came out. Always loved Kusari-Gama weapons and the whole tricky aspect of a mid-ranged chain wielding ninja who could push and pull people around.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-15-2010

So,can you answer me this?

You said (I think somewhere in this topic) that you guys put the Spider Queen on hold cause her umbrella killed most of her view.Well...Did you really just put her on hold or did you completly cancel her? I mean,the Plant King and the Water Wizard were cancelled 'caused they didn`t fit into the game (so one of you reds said) but why would you cancel her? She kinda fits well in my opinion...I can think of some cool skills by just looking at her icons.She would be awesome.
Ehhmmmm...and what is her name? The LoL wikia says that she was named Nidalee.Is that true or does she have another name?

oh and one thing a plently of players maybe want to know (I guess) was she reworked into Urgot? Please....noooooo.

Evolution Of War

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Ya, I had an idea like that when the first ninja came out. Always loved Kusari-Gama weapons and the whole tricky aspect of a mid-ranged chain wielding ninja who could push and pull people around.
Our fourth Energy Ninja, AD please. Hehe.

Poofu

10-15-2010

Suggestion.

I find that Ezreal must lie in his utility.. Ezreal cannot only be fixed with changes of damage and ap ratios, as in his role is easily taken by a champion who excels in either dps or ap burst. At the moment, I find that he is the prototype Malady compared to other champs. If Ezreal can become viable by obtaining the red buff with mystic shot. Kog, Ashe, MF, Mordekaiser, or any champion can do the same thing but actually use the buff to a higher extent.

Maybe a change to his ultimate is in order, such as

1. Having him be able to teleport to wherever the magic is at the time.

2. Having him be able to control the ultimate in direction after shooting it.

3. Possible for his ulti split at a certain point, maybe as an aoe in a certain area.

4. Being capable to shoot his ulti consecutively for a brief moment.

I feel Ezreal is missing something in his ultimate. Too me, It just doesn't feel like a complete ultimate, and it does not provide much assistance during team fights (compared to morganna, galio, garen, amumu, ashe etc). I'm also not sure if the company is able to possibly create these changes.

eSPee

10-16-2010

bump

ry2k00

10-16-2010

when will irelia be release??