Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drock7sl

10-08-2010

Sorry if you've answered this, I didn't read through every page.

Do you think it's possible to ever add the heal back to Essence Flux? Even in the form of increased healing regen instead of a burst heal? Or some other form of utility?

I like your champion design style. Skill-shot champion, sniper guy, sounds great. Keep it up.

Powaqqatsi

10-08-2010

I've noticed you commenting on how you want to keep an easy learning curve on champions, but a lot of us who've been playing a while would like something more challenging.
Back in DotA, I used to play The Invoker a lot. http://www.playdota.com/heroes/invoker
As you can see, he has the potential to use 10 different spells, but it takes a lot of skill and practice to use them effectively at all.
What I'm trying to say, is we'd really love to see some champions that take more effort to use to their fullest (Lots of neat things you can do with Akali), the opposite being annie-like champions for new players. And yeah, the Invoker was amazing. I'd love to see a 10+ spell champion that's still balanced.

Racist Grandpa

10-08-2010

Powa Nidalee has 7 skills and is balanced enough and if you want a champion with a good learning curve try Anivia.

Stexe

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Quote:
Fuligin:

Quote:
Stexe:
I would LOVE to hear an official answer on what you can't give out the names of people who worked on the game. You see, in every other media (television, books, movies, music) they always include the name of all the people who have worked on the product... even most video games do this. So WHY hasn't Riot come forward with the names of the people who have not only coded League of Legends, but the people who have acted in it?

Seriously, I can not understand why.
This is a really naive post. Lots of people who work in media are uncredited, often by contractual agreement in the interest of one or both parties. Here is a huge and clear example of that in the gaming industry: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3156447

Naive? Not at all. Yes, sometimes people do go uncredited, but having NO CREDITS AT ALL? Also, in films they show how much outsourcing they do -- take a look at any major motion picture and look at all the foreign (korean, chinese, indian, etc) names you can easily make out. Maybe not ALL of them made it in, but any that had a key role (speaking role, or leader of some animation or lighting or whatever team) always seemingly makes it in.

The point of the matter is that despite people constantly asking for a list of credits, Riot has refused to publish them. We just want an official response on WHY this is the case. Do people really care if they outsource their work?

Powaqqatsi

10-08-2010

Quote:
ImAnOgre:
Powa Nidalee has 7 skills and is balanced enough and if you want a champion with a good learning curve try Anivia.

Yeah they both used to be my main at one point, but became kinda bored of both of em. They were totally what I'm looking for, make more like that!

Edereon

10-08-2010

Are there any plans for poor shaco? Many feel he was overnerfed and needs a buff to make him more viable late game

TeaJay

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Quote:
Kama Toki:
Actually you just proved she's female. The Frosted Ezreal skin shows no hint of an Adam's apple.

Nor her Striker Skin.

And the Explorer skin just makes her look more girly.

You, my good sir [or madam!] are simply being an utter boob. Please refrain from such NONSENSE in the future, as no one really cares! Do be a good dear and go fetch our dearest friend ezreal here a sandwich and some beer, he looks a wee bit on the scrawny side and ABSOLUTELY parched.

DOWNL1NK

10-08-2010

@Ezreal -> Are there any plans for Tryndamere coming up? He is my favourite champion however he is worthless until he gets an IE, even then anyone with ignite or exhaust completely shuts him down.

FateAvrnicus

10-08-2010

Hi Sir Ezreal, thx for making such great champion!! 2 out of 3 my main champs are designed by you!! (Kog'maw and Kassadin) not mentioning I like Vladimir / Malzahar as alternative.. you rock!!

-Just asking is there a possibility in the future that in the same day 2 champions will be released? (Gragas and Mordekaiser long time ago), or one after another in the following week?
-Just a suggestion, a lot of people thinking about Kassadin "W" ability, what about making it active reducing MR the more you hit the same target? this way lich bane will be very good on him, but ti must be tweaked so it won't be overpowered or too gamebreaking

Racist Grandpa

10-08-2010

^ I believe it was Gragas and Pantheon but I loved the idea of double release, it makes up for a good amount of confusion and disorder.