Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasori of Krieg

10-07-2010

Cat-Girl Ezreal is a pretty sexy skin...just saying.

Tarias

10-07-2010

Is it possible if somebody has a great champion Idea that you actually build this champion
(of cause balancing is on yours ) ?

If yes how can it submitted to you?

MarioMCP

10-07-2010

Anything going on with Malphite Ezreal? (sorry if it was answered before)

I'd love to see the ultimate have less CD, and I had a few ideas.

Make his Q do bonus damage based on something, like Magic Resist, Armor, or Attack damage. This way it scales like his E.

I was also wondering, do you think that when Granite Shield breaks, it could do something? I know its good right now, but I think that maybe if like "some of the granite shards still stick to Malphite" and he gains like 2 x his level in Armor/Magic resist, so late game when you get blown up after the ultimate, it hurts his pride a little less.

Kinh

10-07-2010

May I ask a guestimate date of the next patch?

Evolution Of War

10-07-2010

^^Patch is like every 2 weeks, on Tuesdays normally. Soo... Oct 19th?
That being said... Nov 2nd is Magma Chambers, Irelia(or Leblanc), and Graphics overhaul? Cool.

PC gamer Issue said, I believe for her lore, that she was the captain for a ninja squad or something in Ionia. Something along those lines. Though I can't find the link anymore, so I apologize if I'm incorrect.
Also related to PC gamer, will the Graphics overhaul change the system requirements for comps, or will the game just look different?

What's the justification for moving the brush again?

AD energy Ninja? Sounds cool, but then we're going to see the Triumverates' lore get changed.

Lastly: Light Binding seems to hit as one of those Disables you mentioned for Lux... I can wait to get her! -brown hair like her bro, Garen, right? Too much Blondes these days XD. Well what can you do... Haha~

MundoCorp

10-07-2010

Have you ever tried the AoS Rise of Winterchill on Warcraft 3?
It avoids the use of stuns, and point and click abilities and instead focuses on aiming, Mind games (though not too many) and a knockback system that deals damage if a unit is knocked into obstacles such as trees.

I still go on Wc3 to play from time to time, even though LoL has become my main game.

imGonzo

10-07-2010

Did you read my Sniper Champ suggestion and just fall in love with the idea? :P

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=205865

Racist Grandpa

10-07-2010

Too bad you cant say anything about teh crocodile-man yet, and the random mob idea came up when we were talking about Magma chamber and the mob jumping up from a magma pit so its nice to know you atleast thought about it, even cooler if it gets in.

Now, to give you a question, what do you think about rick/saxrolling?

Tarias

10-07-2010

What was the Problem with the evelyn remake?
Because you wanted to patch it but you didnt I saw that the tooltips changed allready (and changed back a day later)

So i'm interested what was the reason that the remake didnt patched yet.

Eliza

10-08-2010

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR COMPANY NERFING YOU INTO OBLIVION?

also,
can i has your numbah pl0z?