Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akyio

10-07-2010

Nice that you answer so much and so open.
Talking about Sivir and the future, consider making her ultimate on a ~15second cooldown(like taric's) but with a toggle like taric's ultimate. It would eat mana but she would be much better in team fight/after team fight or even just helping someone to escape(more supportish as well in this way).
And of course it would open new builds for her, since we have now a nice new item manamume, which basically is not good on Sivir, since if you have mana regen yellow or blues(or both), late game you outregen your ricochet and those just scratching boomerangs.
This would be probably the best thing you could do despite some changes to her basic armor/hp etc things.
Also her passive... Well you know already I guess, dodge while moving, I think it should be just bare lower dodge, or a little dodge aura(15% for her, half for nearby allies). Or something.

Sureiya

10-07-2010

Sorry for asking another question about Irelia since I really want to know more about her.

So far you have told us that she has an ability that gives flat health return, she is a melee dps in between yi and xin. In PCGamer it says that she thrives when she is outnumbered, has the ability to dash, and summons swords to fight along sideher. I have three questions that I want to know about her and would like you to answer at least two of them.

1. Could you tell me if she has any CC abilities and what kind of CC ability if she has one?
2. She thrives when she is outnumbered so could you tell me how that would work? PCGamer says her passive is increased attack speed when surrounded by enemies and I was wondering if her passive is the only ability that makes her thrive when outnumbered.
3. How does her ultimate work? I'm really interested because I love characters that has the ability to control swords to attack their enemies.

Squeen

10-07-2010

Are you going to look into Malphite anytime soon? I know you want him to be a carry (pretty sure at least seeing as there is no "tank" tag) but he needs more MR. He is completely useless when it comes to playing against Mages because he can be blown up immediately. His passive isn't enough for fighting a mage.

Depressed

10-07-2010

Any ideas for Katarina?
She lost her early game shine by A LOT and is useless in teamfights if she gets CCed.

AlexT3HGR8

10-07-2010

I for one would be intrested to know if there has ever been a champ/ability/game feature that you have always wanted but have ingame but had turned down for programatic reasons.

It would be cool to know the (many or few) doomed ideas that may have cropped. That and an explination of why they where so cool, and why they were slain by the sword of practicality.

Bebo1026

10-07-2010

Me again, just curious on the design of a few heroes. Could you tell me who designed the following?

Garen, Olaf, Shen, Xin Zhao, and Sion. Few of my favorites, just wondering who was behind them. If you can't tell me for some reason, I understand.

Gumb E

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:
We try all of the other AoS's out there, but I don't believe any of us have gotten addicted to them. Heck, I even played Starcraft II's version, it was kinda fun but utterly impossible to figure out what was going on...
Oh god... you're talking about Storm of the Imperial Sands. It looks potentially very neat. I never have any idea what's going on, though. I just get this sinking feeling that one or more players are ulting me, because something extremely visually impressive is going on but I can't move and am losing HP fast. I've never done well at that game, though sometimes I half-survive by picking the Heimer-esque guy and staying away from fights, having my toys do all the work. I'd still like to figure out how to sell back an item or what the heck the jungle's content and layout is.

Try "The Zergling Safari Arena". It's not popular right now, so you might have to find office buddies to try it with, but... it has heroes, they level up, they use QWER like we're familiar with. But there are no items, and no teams, and no towers. Just a ton of minions running around that you kill for xp and score, and other heroes doing the same thing solo/FFA. Big score boosts for killing another hunter. Much fun. It's fast, both in the sense of uncomplicated and quick to get into, as well as furious and bloody. Call it a MOBA-lite, or a fun version of classic Zergling Hunter that borrows mechanics from and pays homage to MOBAs. I'm always down if anyone wants to play.

</offtopic>

Ez has been fun to try out now that he's free to play. Way more "fun" than TF, and way less likely to get pinned down and die to a stupid mistake. After TF blows his teleport to hopefully accomplish something amazing, I feel like I either need a tank, luck, or other assurance that no enemies are coming to stomp me. Ezreal, I can engage and disengage with much more impunity, which I enjoy. Now I just need to stop running out of mana, lol. Fun champ, A++, would scrim again.

Nystus

10-07-2010

1) This so-called "gravity champ" is Cassiopeia, right?
2) Was the "shadow DPS assassin" hinted in JoJ Issue 4 (attackers used obfuscation magic) or I am just crazier than usual?
3) "Certain zombie" = Averdrian?
4) So I've found these peculiar concept art pieces named "Eagle Rider", "Iron Engineer" and "Tiki"...
5) Someone should delete all old questions from this thread, 'cause it's getting rather long (also bit of a pain to find your answers) >_>

Kama Toki

10-07-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

Unbelievably enough he is indeed a male! Scientists have proven this fact (he has an Adams Apple)!

Actually you just proved she's female. The Frosted Ezreal skin shows no hint of an Adam's apple.

Nor her Striker Skin.

And the Explorer skin just makes her look more girly.

ZTD09

10-07-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

For design, we use all of our own tools, though I concentrate on using what we call the block builder, which is essentially a lua scripting tool. If you want to learn how to use tools like this then I would refer you to a map editor like StarEdit.

It's a ton of fun, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I usually play 2 games at work a day, though I often stay late and play a few more...or go home and play a few more (my girlfriend always wants to play =-P).

By your own tools do you mean you all use different programs?
Which programs do YOU (ezreal) use.

Btw this is probably the best @ thread I've participated in so far!