Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrimshaw

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Ezreal,
Thank your for your feedback and acknowledgment it means a lot to us players. You did miss one thing in my lengthy post however, Have you considered having Seismic Shard scale off attack damage? doing so fits into his original design of fighter implying physical damage and it will have awesome synergy with his brutal strikes, this will also open him up to an number of options for builds so that he is less situational and not so easy to counter. What is your honest opinion here?

P.S. please update his tag to reflect 'Tank' or add an 'anti-carry' category

DhalBelly

10-06-2010

Ez i love to play malhazar but why does everyone think hes bad....is it because of tier list

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...38#post2303438

btw love all ur champs....ur a talented designer

Gunkuu

10-06-2010

Quote:
Scrimshaw:
Ezreal,
Thank your for your feedback and acknowledgment it means a lot to us players. You did miss one thing in my lengthy post however, Have you considered having Seismic Shard scale off attack damage? doing so fits into his original design of fighter implying physical damage and it will have awesome synergy with his brutal strikes, this will also open him up to an number of options for builds so that he is less situational and not so easy to counter. What is your honest opinion here?

P.S. please update his tag to reflect 'Tank' or add an 'anti-carry' category

He did comment on this, he said "3) Good point, though I don't see any changes for it incoming".

As long as it still did magic damage I'd be happy with it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

10-06-2010

how do you feel about the fact that EZ has been nerfed to hell for no reason other than crybabies?

DhalBelly

10-06-2010

Dont know who design the ninjas in this game but they made a mistake..........these ninjas are mages in ninjas clothing.......where is my AD/AS super ninja.......plz Ezreal do us ninja lovers a favor and design a NINJA....not AP mage wit ninja suits...PLZ...IM BEGGING PLZ.....design a flippin ninja....PRETTY PLZ.

btw shen is cool....hes a tank so hes excused.......

KlaraPink

10-06-2010

Hey Ez, I played AD Ezreal today. I didn't find him nearly as fun as AP Ezreal, It just sorta makes him like every other boring ranged DPS. Which do you prefer, after all these changes? AP or AD?

Evolution Of War

10-06-2010

Quote:
SuperSnoob:
Dont know who design the ninjas in this game but they made a mistake..........these ninjas are mages in ninjas clothing.......where is my AD/AS super ninja.......plz Ezreal do us ninja lovers a favor and design a NINJA....not AP mage wit ninja suits...PLZ...IM BEGGING PLZ.....design a flippin ninja....PRETTY PLZ.

btw shen is cool....hes a tank so hes excused.......

Kennen's Electrical Surge passive gets stronger with AD. Increase ASPD, you'll stun with your abilities as well. Basicly, Ult for AoE stun, Shuriken for more marks, rush for escapes. It's viable, and though I haven't tested it, I've see others use it well.

No more energy champs will be made... So you could wait for Irelia. She's a 'ninja' quote PC gamer.

Thanks for your response, Ezreal! Glad to know you pay attention to us! I happily away more info on Lux... Like someone asked for hints on her abilities. Hehe.

Polaritie

Recruiter

10-06-2010

A quick Nidalee rant. Reply appreciated.

@Riot, buff Nidalee, okay? For starters, reduce the cooldown on Bushwhack at high levels, and reduce that ****ed 2-3 second arming delay. Most champions late game run the width of its radius in about a second. It takes way too long to trigger to ever be aimed in a fight. If this could be consistently placed on Threat #1, that alone would greatly increase her viability. Of course, Cougar needs a look too, its currently useless for anything but chasing, escaping, and farming creeps. Human form feels like a toolbox. Heal, poke, trap. Cougar form needs to be buffed for fighting. Seriously. Give it some innate defenses (Maybe 10/20/30 armor/MR instead of 10% dodge), and buff those ratios so it actually does damage late game. Swipe has a .2. If you build a Zhonja's Ring, you get a whopping 30 damage added on to this. From 150 AP, at least. Seriously, this skill has the absolute worst ratio in the game. I don't mind Pounce being someone weak-its a low cooldown movement skill. But Swipe is both hard to aim and does nothing except damage. It shouldn't be this weak. Its part of Nidalee's freaking ultimate! Takedown is clearly a finisher burst move, Pounce is movement with damage, but Swipe... swipe is so useless, that if it was on W people would be able to justify not taking a point of Bushwhack before 6. As is, you have to level Bushwhack by then for Pounce, which is both miles above Swipe in utility AND damage. What do you want Cougar to do? Because as is, it feels like a movement skill. 90% of the time I use cougar is just to get places faster.

Tarias

10-06-2010

Can you tell something about when we can expect a new Tank?

sainthero

10-06-2010

Will AP ezreal be viable for solo queue again?