Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuligin

10-06-2010

Quote:
Stexe:
I would LOVE to hear an official answer on what you can't give out the names of people who worked on the game. You see, in every other media (television, books, movies, music) they always include the name of all the people who have worked on the product... even most video games do this. So WHY hasn't Riot come forward with the names of the people who have not only coded League of Legends, but the people who have acted in it?

Seriously, I can not understand why.

This is a really naive post. Lots of people who work in media are uncredited, often by contractual agreement in the interest of one or both parties. Here is a huge and clear example of that in the gaming industry: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3156447

BlueSquared

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

You just pinpointed my number one problem with Akali, her stealth bubble lets her restealth too quickly (we'll likely be hitting this one).

As an avid Akali player, this makes me afraid a bit. I can certainly see the qualms about old-guard champions having trouble getting attacks off her on it, but many of the newer champions (who are stronger overall, imo) have no problems heaping punishment on her the moment she uncloaks.

I don't quite know what do do about this (considering I've only been really thinking about this as I type, and that it's your guys' jobs :P ), but she would have to really receive some sort of defensive buff elsewhere to make up for it.

Frnak

10-06-2010

Quote:
BlueSquared:
As an avid Akali player, this makes me afraid a bit. I can certainly see the qualms about old-guard champions having trouble getting attacks off her on it, but many of the newer champions (who are stronger overall, imo) have no problems heaping punishment on her the moment she uncloaks.

I don't quite know what do do about this (considering I've only been really thinking about this as I type, and that it's your guys' jobs :P ), but she would have to really receive some sort of defensive buff elsewhere to make up for it.

He stated earlier that he wanted to slow the restealth but give a nice buff to the MR/Armor Buff while smoke bomb is active.

KoD Jusmessin

10-06-2010

Err when can we expect a black hero (no jokes ^^)

Rebonack

10-06-2010

Quote:
Nanners:
Bouncing physics on big jiggly... swords and hats ever going to come?

In the game already.

Urgot's ponch has jiggly physics!

Anaestheticz

Senior Recruiter

10-06-2010

@Ezreal

As a computer programmer/designer that you are, how did you get through Intro to Computer Science without crying? That **** is HARD! I'm struggling when it comes to creating programs on the spot (exams), but when I'm given an assignment to do to turn in a week later, I can sometimes be fine about it.

Please give me some motivation to continue to program because I love it, but I don't feel like I'm going to make it through the intro courses and I REALLY want to program codes for games.

Gunkuu

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

1) I just checked this out, and it is actually 10% larger than pulverize (though there was a bug which affected what it looked like, making it looker smaller than it was).

So what exactly are you saying here? No changes due to it being a bit bigger than alistar's hard disable, or maybe changes, or a bug fix... ? Basically do you have any plans for it at this time? If you would be so kind to clarify, maybe I'm just not reading correctly. Thanks for all the other info though!

Vudan

10-06-2010

I love Kog. I heard that the scholar Kog was in the works and that is fantastic. I think a Hextech Kog would be AMAZING. Glowing eyes and a big gun barrel in his mouth would make it neat. Bullets instead of acid is even more awesome. (the ooze could be oil, so no real issues there.) He'd be like a WW2 cannon thing. As is Kog only has 2 skins, both of which are recolors. (I want the red one though... If it goes on sale, I shall nab it.)

Also Ezreal could use an anime skin. Big crazy hair and colorful weaponry would make for a fun and cool addition. Oh yes, Garen needs a superhero skin. Panth too lol.

Besides skins, what are your 5 favorite champs to play with? I like Kog, Veigar, Anivia, Yi, and Nidalee.

freelancer32

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:
We'll be testing out giving Essence Flux a 50% damage to minions in this next patch. I want to hold off on other buffs until we solidify this one.

Ok, thank you. I'll stop asking for any further info and just wait.

CheeseBurguer

10-06-2010

will you make Mordekaiser bigger ?