@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matrinox

04-05-2013

@Ezreal, if you made Nocturne's Q give bonus armor/mr instead of AD, would that make him more of an AD assassin instead of a tank?

Also, I think it would give a lot more counterplay. Even if he builds a bit of tank, he is still weak when outside the trail. It'll force him to only attack champs with the trail on them and/or hit champs with the Q better instead of just using it for movement.

Alceu

04-05-2013

can we get a human form lissandra skin? i want the third princess
and btw is lissandra her real name?

Pronoiaa

04-06-2013

Zilean is the man! I'd love to see a new skin for him, or even his Time Machine one brought back. Are there any in the works?

oddish33

04-06-2013

Will a more sustain/defensive support ever come into league of legends again?

kamikase54

04-06-2013

Rework Udyr please?
Not many people use him... Some times I think nobody uses him but me... The other day people asked me when did that champ came out... I was so sad...

Aacey

04-11-2013

bump

mr underhilI

04-11-2013

will heimerdinger ever be able to jungle using his pets / turrets ?

maybe give his turrets a passive armor bonus or make them move with him from 1 camp to another?

XAlFias

04-12-2013

put an end to the mystery !!! tell us if ur a guy or a girl , or a guy that looks and dances like a girl ???

MagikShot

04-12-2013

Ezreal, I'm at about 800 wins and 1500 games played and most of those (If my mind isnt playing tricks on me I'd say 500~600 wins and 1000~1200 games) were played with AP Ezreal almost consecutively. Yah, I love this champion specially with AP build. Would you grant me, when the time arises, the wish to play the 1000th win with you? My account is at the brazilian server but I got this smurf to play here

Aacey

04-13-2013

ez where did you go or do they have you working on a new project to amaze us with now and its taking all your time

ps Morello Xelnath Kitae where have you taken our ezrael or is Lyte punishing him?