Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezreal

Senior Recruiter

10-06-2010

Quote:
CommanderShepard:
Ezreal, can you explain to me anything about Robin Blackblade?

He is a very cool looking champ, almost like Garen, and I would like to know if he is still in development or scrapped?

We didn't think he fit in well with LoL's artistic theme, so we pulled him. Additionally, the design team didn't get any inspiration from him, so we opted to pull him in order to get more interesting champions in (I think Udyr took his spot back in the day).

Quote:
Slowjack:
You designed my Sona.

I owe you a beer.

Thank you.

Sounds good to me!!!

Quote:
Evolution Of War:
I hate to bother about a Champ most likely in testing ATM... But I'm anxious.

Is Lux, the supposed next champ, going to lean more towards Caster or Support. I heard earlier a bit of support but no heals... Although I would prefer offensive caster, I would just like to know the direction of her role.

Well, when I've played her I usually go either heavy AP (she has a lot of AoE) or heavy cooldown (she has a lot of disable). You can pretty much go either path, though I would say she most resembles Morgana.

Quote:
ImAnOgre:
Uhmm... God I hate all the crypticiying (is that even a word?)

We practiced using Karel in school a while back and I rocked but I have an odd feeling its not quite good enough when thinking about coding, anywho, my question is, do you know Karel and have you ever used it?

Honestly I've never heard of Karel =-P.

Quote:
Loli Doc:
Hey Ez, did you happen to find out who voiced Nasus?

I did, and unfortunately we are not supposed to give out these names. All I can say is that he is, indeed, a badass.

Quote:
adm1r:
Hey Ezreal. Are there any plans on more spectacular Ults(animation wise)?

Like... Chronos' Ult from HoN. I'm so excited everytime he ults D:

As our animation system gets more features, and as we get more animators (i.e. time) our animations will look more awesome. This is a big priority for us.

Quote:
frunmasterx:
I have always tought that Kassadin is way too fragile late game and extremely ineffective against any tanky champs. A few hits will get kassadin out of bussiness and dps carries own kassadin late game,since silence is no good vs champs like yi, akali or fortune.

Taking into account that Kass takes a lot of skill, do you have any intention to change any of kassadin skills so he can match dps carries late game or increasing his survivability?

Thanks

Well, Kassadin is meant to be an anti-carry, so personally I don't think he should be good against tanks.

I would also throw out there that he is top 5 in Europe, so we probably won't be buffing him too much in the near future (well, except for Nether Blade, that ability is still a bit wonky)...

Nanners

10-06-2010

Bouncing physics on big jiggly... swords and hats ever going to come?

elmu

10-06-2010

how about making flash disabled 'till like 10-12 min mark.
'cause omg. early game is zzzz's for gankers

celadez

10-06-2010

Was Ezreal voiced by the same guy who voiced the english dubbed version of Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho?

Corvusa

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

Most of those are champions who we did not think met League of Legends quality threshold. The others are...well...you'll see soon enough.

Does that mean The Water Wizard was/is cancelled?

Reuva

10-06-2010

This thread has been out for a while now and no red has paid any attention to it so far i would like to know your thoughts on this http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=85152

I know rammus is a good single target dps and can easily taunt the carry, but other tanks do alot better such as shen and amumu who can control a whole team with a well placed taunt/stun.

Stexe

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:

I did, and unfortunately we are not supposed to give out these names. All I can say is that he is, indeed, a badass.

I would LOVE to hear an official answer on what you can't give out the names of people who worked on the game. You see, in every other media (television, books, movies, music) they always include the name of all the people who have worked on the product... even most video games do this. So WHY hasn't Riot come forward with the names of the people who have not only coded League of Legends, but the people who have acted in it?

Seriously, I can not understand why.

me2893

10-06-2010

when you start testing a champion what does he look like? In other words before you start testing a champion do you complete their champion model or do you proxy it with karthus or something?

10-06-2010

Are there more Sivir buffs coming along?

Personally, I'd like to see a buff/rework to her Spell Shield, the mana refund component is useless mid and late game, and against any decent player who knows how to feint, it's also useless early game.

Duel

10-06-2010

Quote:
Ezreal:
Well, when I've played her I usually go either heavy AP (she has a lot of AoE) or heavy cooldown (she has a lot of disable). You can pretty much go either path, though I would say she most resembles Morgana.

Wow, I am really excited for this champ now. I thought Swain was going to be the big disable champ, but maybe Lux will turn out better. Can you give us any little hints as to what some of her abilities are?