Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-10-2012

Hey ez, what do you think about slowing down a unit's turn rate as a new debuff?

Penterwast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Have you considered a (maybe sand worm-like) champion where the abilities are based on moving around underground?

For instance:

An ability that moves the champion underground for a few seconds, gaining resistances and making them unable to autoattack, but enabling another ability that has them do AoE damage above them, or just constantly doing AoE damage above them.
An ability that has them dig under a wall to a set point.
An ultimate, where they dig down and move to a point and burst out of the ground, doing knockback/damage/slow.

Minister of Pie

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penterwast View Post
Have you considered a (maybe sand worm-like) champion where the abilities are based on moving around underground?

For instance:

An ability that moves the champion underground for a few seconds, gaining resistances and making them unable to autoattack, but enabling another ability that has them do AoE damage above them, or just constantly doing AoE damage above them.
An ability that has them dig under a wall to a set point.
An ultimate, where they dig down and move to a point and burst out of the ground, doing knockback/damage/slow.

So im laning against this guy, at one point do i get to actually HIT them?

Apocagenocitis

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Replies to pages 606-610.
Urgot and Yorick, no competition.
So why hasn't Urgot been remade yet? Im not mad about it (Yes I am) but i haven't even heard anything about an Urgot remake at all. Last I had heard someone had labeled him as a mistake of a champion.

MrGrumpyPants

11-10-2012

Ez, Super Teemo needs a sidekick, how about lulu? and why not give him an entire super group of yordles? The justice friends (fields of justice amirite?). Got your gadget guy Rumble, not-all-there-but-has-lots-of-purple mystic Lulu, super-strong female Poppy, and heavy weapons expert Tristana.

Their arch-nemesis would be Veigar the master of doom and gloves, with his simply misunderstood henchman Amumu, and Kennen. Every bad guy team needs a ninja.

You have the technology, it can be done.

MagikShot

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrumpyPants View Post
Ez, Super Teemo needs a sidekick, how about lulu? and why not give him an entire super group of yordles? The justice friends (fields of justice amirite?). Got your gadget guy Rumble, not-all-there-but-has-lots-of-purple mystic Lulu, super-strong female Poppy, and heavy weapons expert Tristana.

Their arch-nemesis would be Veigar the master of doom and gloves, with his simply misunderstood henchman Amumu, and Kennen. Every bad guy team needs a ninja.

You have the technology, it can be done.
Ez, pls

CabecoteNA

11-19-2012

Double post :s

CabecoteNA

11-19-2012

Regarding your 306th post, mainly this part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Hopefully Rengar slated that thirst, and if not we have another...REALLY AWESOME...assassin coming out soon.
So... where you talking about Kha'zix or Zed (probably Khaz since it was the next champ after Rengar)? They are both really awesome :P

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-20-2012

Mr.Ezreal! I got some questions for you.
First,there is something that has been bugging me for quite some time.It's about bush mechanics.Do bushes grant some kind of pseudo-stealth? I mean,are they coded like that? Hmmm...There are 2 things in the game,that make me think of bushes like a pseudo-stealth zones:

1) Nidalee's passive
2) Kha'Zix running animations

So...When Kha enters stealth (his ult),then his running animation changes.This also applies when he enters a bush.Do you get what I mean? He has the same animation for entering a bush and being stealthed.That makes me think,that bushes grant stealth.
As for Nidalee O_O;;
Well,let's just leave that one out.I just can't really explain it.Except with a question maybe : Does her passive active,when she is stealthed (like being stealthed by the scrapped concept of Lux's original AOE stealth)?

I hope you get what I'm asking you.

My second question.Can you do anything to get someone to work on Frost Queen Janna's particles? They are still outdated.You updated all of her skins with the new changes,except this one.Honestly,I don't feel like using that skin anymore because the other skins have better particles and stuff.Every time you guys update the PBE,the first thing I do is to check the skin ಠ_ಠ
Can you do something about it,Ezreal-sama?

Dremons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Hey Ezreal, how much inspiration do you take from DotA? I mean, their champions are strong in a unique way. As a big fan of Storm Spirit and Kunkka there and Lee Sin here, I think that champions are getting boring and just slow down the game. Are S3 champs going to bring fun and fast-paced games again?