@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khes

09-27-2010

I have a question having to do with a champion buff and/or remake.
Evelynn, She's unarguably the worst Champion in league of legends. I love this character, In my opinion she's one of the most interesting champions in the game. I was just wondering if you guys are going to rework or buff Evelynn.

LikeTheWhirlwind

09-27-2010

Are we going to see Sona nerfs next patch? (Nerfs to anything but her Q are unacceptable IMO).

Hecterian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

I miss playing fiddle, he just isnt viable anymore... any buffs/reworks approaching? ):

Kietsu

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khes View Post
I have a question having to do with a champion buff and/or remake.
Evelynn, She's unarguably the worst Champion in league of legends. I love this character, In my opinion she's one of the most interesting champions in the game. I was just wondering if you guys are going to rework or buff Evelynn.
They are most definitely reworking her as we speak. =D

ZEFFER

09-27-2010

Did you particularly like Ezrael (the char.) and is that why you named him... well... Ezreal.

Also, any hope we will ever get a Balnazar (The night stalker champion from DotA all stars) for LoL? He was my favorite but the lack of a Night Day mechanic makes me think not.

Perennial

09-27-2010

are the any plans for new gameplay elements? or maybe new summoner skills or masteries?
thank you ^^

GiPi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

I saw some questions about Ezreal.
But i want to know this 2 things about him.

1st. AD ezreal lacks power in late game, can be MS scale?? like 95/100/105/110/115%? or some? because in late game, with the last nerfs he cant do anything.(if u was no get feed a lot)

2nd AP ezreal has no way to farm, i try him out, but if i am not at mid, i cant get gold, my ability to farm is awful, can be some rework to get a chance?

Really thanks.

Ezreal

Pre Production Champion Designer

09-27-2010
8 of 320 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selios View Post
Can we expect another female champ directly after Swain? If not, whens the next one?
There are two more after Swain, one of them being Irelia, the Ionian Captain of the Guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
How do you feel about Noxians?
I hate those guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibble View Post
So you're responsible for a few of my favorite characters. Do you have any new characters in the pipeline (I know you just finished Sona), if so what archetype?

I figure if you're responsible for a lot of my fave characters... then you must be working on something good!
While I can't talk about the details for these champions, I can say that I'm working on a Sniper, a shadow dps assassin, a time melee dps assassin, and a gravity character...oh, and Irelia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztem View Post
Tryndamere is my favorite champ, but his playstyle is very extreme. Either you farm for 30 min and reap the (great) rewards at the end, or play against a competent team and get shut down on your farm, and are basically a liability to your team.

Are there any plans to perhaps streamline his laning phase and adjust his endgame?
Tryndamere is a pretty tough case because even though he can have a terrible early game, he can absolutely slaughter ill equipped teams. Though on that note, I was looking into a few numbers tweaks that can make him more fun in the early game without hopefully making him too good later on (then another designer will deep dive on him).

On a side note, going a full crit chance page makes him fun as hell!

BroForgotnglory

09-27-2010

What do you think about making revive more useful? heres an example.

Improoved revive - Castable on dead allies if the holder of the spell is alive. Giving any bonus attritbutes from masteries to an ally.

You could also throw in a mastery say such as.

All together - Using the spell revive will knock off 10 seconds of every dead allys timer.

Thoughts?

Grafx

09-27-2010

Any improvements for twisted fate coming soon to make him viable?