Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hinderlopen

08-05-2012

not having spammy axes would totally destroy olaf's jungle viability. The fury is a nice idea, but i dont think riot would change his axes that much, and mana is the only thing limiting all olafs from maxing q first and pushing everyone out of lane

Lazersaurus

08-06-2012

ezreal this might sound kinda stupid but

....you are NOT going to nerf ezreal right?,after the pfe release is getting used a lot and has a pretty high win rate,but let's not forget that he is absolutely fine and by no means overpowered.

you know sometime i have the odd feeling that you guys nerf or buff a champion depeding by the fact that he is fotm or not

Ogure4kin

08-06-2012

Hi Ezreal.... thanks for your job, you are the man)

I have a question about Mordekaiser. Is there any chages/buffs for him??

Also i was thinking on a champion, who could change his 2 spells based on the special items he buys (like viktor), however my friends said that i invented evoker and this will be to dificult for players... what do you think about such concept?
(Here is moar details: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2385705&highlight=rudrik)
Feel free to ignore this part)))

Grim Delta

08-07-2012

Hi Ezreal,

I have been playing for a while and was wondering, if i had an idea for a champion should i post it on the forum or on twitter or email it to riot? It's an interesting look at a traditional role and many of my fellow LoLords thing it would be fun if somewhat difficut to use

DemoGuide

08-08-2012

Hello Ezreal.
Today I watched Game Info about champions and found that every champion got a number in the url.
For example, Annie got number 1, Olaf got 2, Galio got 3, Gragas 79, Leona 89 and no one got 88 and 87.
So what does that numbers mean?
I myself think that a number means archetype. When you started to make a game you asked "what heroes we must get?". And made a big list like:

1. Dangerous little girl
2. Berserker with 2 axes
3. Gargoyle
79 Fat drunk man
89 Sun Knight

And started to make game with some archetype you liked most.
Am I right?

P.S. If so, give us numbers of Omen, Spider Queen, Komachi and Tempus.

dotaLoLHoN4noobs

08-09-2012

is ezreal gonna get a female skin?

Trolosaurus

08-10-2012

Will Hydrosoul be seeing a comeback?
You know and I know that we would all love to see the return of Well.

Centuros

08-10-2012

Speaking of Sub-Optimal Ability Usage, isn't that basically the entire design behind Lulu's kit? Two of her abilities can be used on either enemies or allies, with radically different effects. How am I supposed to know if damaging an opponent so they die faster is better than shielding an ally so they die slower?

This also causes the problem that if you want one mode of a spell, and two champions are locked in melee combat, it is VERY easy to misclick and get the wrong mode. This is worst when you want to disable your foe, but end up giving a speed boost and AP to an AD-scaling character who is plenty fast on his own...

Timjin

08-11-2012

Ezreal,

First, High Five!

Second, I heard a gravity themed champion may be shown at gamescom, I presume this is the one you mentioned way back when?
If so, excitement!

BlueQuasar

08-11-2012

A laser based champion wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Lasers make superior weapons!" - General Townes